Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Move Building Option

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Can I just say as a newbie at levl 34, I am finding it a pain. I have a few building that are not doing well and need to move things, While i could read through all the threads i actually dont want to, beacuse while i am on here getting annoyed Iam wasting time where I can be playing the game. So im sorry if this is blunt, but ask yourself this, do u want your players to find something else to fill there time while they can not do what they want on the game or be on the game " not on the forum". I know what i would like to do. but I also have a flat to decorate over the holidays as i dont celebrate christmas. so at the moment its decorate or play. before i came on here to let you know i have been stripping the paper off the walls. so please help me out and fix the bug soon. I really dont want to be decorating all week. cheers. xxx

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Feel free to join the testserver and contribute to fix the bug..

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I havent got the time to play both at the moment as getting my own island sorted is more important for the guild i am in. I have done the test a few times. Also that will not help if i am unable to move thing around, In my eyes the test page is to keep us happy when things are being fixed on main server. I play the test to help the devl out and to get a insight in a higher level and how i can use the expereience on my own iseland. Is the move button not going to be available all throught the holidays? if so then we defo have a problem. Building will only work there best if they are placed were they can perform there best and after all we all are still learning, at levl 34 im finding it a pain, so what do u think the lower levels are thinking. they will get bored. sorry, been here before. I could do with a silo if you are feeling in the giving mood. lmao. xx

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Feel free to join the testserver and contribute to fix the bug..
    And there was I thinking that the whole point of having a test server was to fix these kinds of problems before they go live.... *eyeroll*

But seriously, I would use the test server a whole lot more if I didn't have to click through all those [ removed ] quests again... and again.. and again... every time there is a reset... it's a pain in the backside and really puts me off logging in there.
    Last edited by Fexno; 14.12.13 at 22:33.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post

But seriously, I would use the test server a whole lot more if I didn't have to click through all those [ removed ] quests again... and again.. and again... every time there is a reset... it's a pain in the backside and really puts me off logging in there.
    Oh I so feel your pain , to add insult to injury, the quest line is playing havoc with several game functions at the moment, and I gave up after a couple of hours, my thoughts were going well beyond PEGI 7 However I have once again moved buildings all over the place and had no lock outs, my poor silo settlers have had to work fields from very unusual places, only for me to move them again somewhere else while they are on route...they are actually volunteering to join the recruits now and a que is forming outside the barracks well it would if I hadn't moved it
    We have all seen stuff rushed through test, despite very vocal misgivings from those that test, seemingly to appease feelings on live, and we have all suffered the consequences of this. I am hoping that this second week of testing this bug fix ( there were still zone lockouts during the first week ) is a sign that someone in BB has seen the light and thinking more long term. I understand not everybody will be happy about this, but I hope they can see why a little inconvenience may be beneficial in the long run....If not I thought I would just remind them that the lock out on test was not reversed by script, but by a wipe, like some of the original `zone lock outs ' on live, bye bye island
    Last edited by Fexno; 14.12.13 at 22:34.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just want to write down about the same problem as I found it in thread here. It keeps getting on my nerves for several days.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    While it may be a small inconvenience being unable to move buildings I would much rather the developers take their time and sort it for good than rush through a fix that may or may not work.

It doesn't really matter that a building isn't in optimal position for a few days or weeks, and like I always say in Help chat if you really need to move a building the demolish rebuild option is always there, it's how we used to do it. Cost of losing upgrades is irrelevant if you feel it is imperative that a building be moved.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    ok ... will still don't know for how long the " moving option" will be disabled,more than 30days already passed ,
    c'mon ...when u will let us know something BB???just bought the new provision .....u block the game during an event...we need that option !
    at least let us know when will be fixed....or how we can help....

ps someone still remember the PVP thing? why keep add feature to the game when otherwise ...we have a stronger army if can't fight eachother?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenio-82 View Post
    ok ... will still don't know for how long the " moving option" will be disabled,more than 30days already passed ,
    c'mon ...when u will let us know something BB???just bought the new provision .....u block the game during an event...we need that option !
    at least let us know when will be fixed....or how we can help....

ps someone still remember the PVP thing? why keep add feature to the game when otherwise ...we have a stronger army if can't fight eachother?
    I think your clocks are running a little fast The move buildings button was disabled at the start of the Christmas event,and I can only open day `five' of my Event Calendar. ( The timer work around, a few maintenance's before that, which might make up your 30 days, but you could still move them ) As for helping go to test site and play musical chairs with silos, RPH and any other building you fancy and try to `proof' the current fix.
    PvP is another thread
    Last edited by Larili; 16.12.13 at 15:13.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you BB for sorting out the moving of buildings, since it was taken away, I have only had server crash once, that's 5 days of great game play, before it was removed, I was re logging in about a dozen times a day.

Reply to Thread