Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Classifications

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Adventure Classifications

Can we please have an official update on all of the adventure types and their classifications?

A player asked in Help which were experience adventures and some confusion arose if Invasion Of The Nords is an experience adventure.

When purchasing adventures for gems, especially with quests like "Complete an epic adventure" in mind players deserve to know what type of adventure they are buying.

The quest "Fairytale Adventure" requires me to complete 2 fairytale adventure(s). I know that Valiant Little Tailor is a fairytale adventure, but in the merchant it does not describe it as that. Too confuse matters even more is that when you open the fairytale adventures they are actually called Epic Raids

Old Ruins, Shaman, Return To Bandits nest, More Secluded Experiments, The Stolen Sleigh, Invasion Of The Nords, Sleepy Reef, Sleeping Volcano and Pirates Life are all missing what type of adventure they are, even if it is just to say event adventure.

i feel that players also need to be informed if adventures they purchase with gems will have loot avaliable along with experience points. Even though it was bought with gems most players were unaware that EC adventure Final Match was exp only.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...360#post202360

this one here is outdated
    maybe someone can use it as start for new

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Experience Adventures
    • The Dark Priests
    • Horseback
    • Witch of the Swamp
    • Traitors
    • Stealing from the Rich
    • The Nords
    • Sons of the Veld
    • Gunpowder
    • Surprise Attack

Resource Adventures
    • The Island of the Pirates
    • Outlaws
    • Victor the Vicious
    • Bandit Nest
    • Wild Mary

Epic Adventures
    • The Black Knights
    • The Dark Brotherhood
    • Secluded Experiments
    • Roaring Bull

Follow-up Adventures
    • Old Friends
    • Motherly Love
    Last edited by LjepiLeo; 15.12.13 at 12:20.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    According to cempire Invasion Of The Nords is an experience adventure, however all other sources have it listed as unknown.

This is why we need official clarification from somebody in BB exactly what they are, not just players assuming. We also need them labelled correctly in the merchant and star menu seeing as there quests to complete certain types of adventures. If I have a quest to complete an experience adventure I want to know exactly what adventures are classed as experience adventures. As it is I have to complete fairy tale adventures, not epic raids.

World
    Newfoundland
    It seem we still dont have a correct clearly text on the adventures opening page to - in a quick wiew - classify the adventure. Many adventures are not showing wich group it belongs to.. I think it cant be that hard to add this.
    And in a total overwiew to group the adventures in these groups too..
    Or have i just miss the link for these things..???
    I thinks this should be done from BB's hand and not from players.. after all it is BB who make this game, and from their hand there should be some kind of a plan on how the gameplay is built up.
    Last edited by Barbit; 16.12.13 at 11:10. Reason: needed to add more text

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Having just taken a tour through pretty much the entire list I can't +1 this request enough. When my eyes uncross I'll attempt to comment further but for now +1 to clarity, sense, and things that are easy to understand. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by LjepiLeo View Post
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...360#post202360

this one here is outdated
    maybe someone can use it as start for new
    Ahaha Life was simpler back then LjepiLeo. Per your request and a clear need for something I had a go, it's not BB but it may help a little until BB do step in with some much needed clarity. [Guide] Adventure Classifications, Categories, and Types

That guide is much more a band-aid than a proper solution, the Adv info really just needs a fairly massive overhaul.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 If quests appear requiring completion of a specific `type' of adventure, then it is only right that All adventures should be labelled correctly in the merchant, and not rely on the player base `best understanding' to get players past any confusion in the help tab.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 This should be moved to the suggestions section, or maybe the bug section.

Reply to Thread