Reply to Thread

Thread: Xmas event conflicting with a quest completion/continuation.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Post Xmas event conflicting with a quest completion/continuation.

Hi there,

There is an issue that I've come across with one of the quests that cannot be completed because some of the changes with the Xmas event.

The treasure search quest "Coins in the street" can't be completed because to complete it you need to earn 1 coin from a medium treasure hunt. Usually the treasure results in marble and 10 gold coins, only due to the Xmas event you get 10 Presents instead of the gold. I've sent my explorer off on 5 medium hunts now and had the same result every time: Marble and 10 Presents, and have been unable to complete the quest.

Don't get me wrong, the presents are nice! But that 220xp would be pretty helpful too.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FavelaFlav View Post
    Hi there,

There is an issue that I've come across with one of the quests that cannot be completed because some of the changes with the Xmas event.

The treasure search quest "Coins in the street" can't be completed because to complete it you need to earn 1 coin from a medium treasure hunt. Usually the treasure results in marble and 10 gold coins, only due to the Xmas event you get 10 Presents instead of the gold. I've sent my explorer off on 5 medium hunts now and had the same result every time: Marble and 10 Presents, and have been unable to complete the quest.

Don't get me wrong, the presents are nice! But that 220xp would be pretty helpful too.
    Sorry, but no that is not right. Sent 4 med searches out yesterday and got coins from two of the searches.

(You are just having bad luck)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Oh! Thanks At least I know now, I'm going to keep sending them out anyway because it all helps.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    It took some players myself included many many searches to get coins. I think I was lucky and did it in just under a month.

Reply to Thread