Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 314

Thread: [Guide] corona88 adventure guides

  1. #251
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    70
    World
    Northisle
    i use the 1st thief guide all hte time..the blcks have never failed..including the red and black arrow one

  2. #252
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    23
    World
    Northisle
    Hi c88! When can we expect guide for Sinbad and the Besieged City?

  3. #253
    Raving Rabbid
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    501
    World
    Sandycove
    Seems to have been a tweak on BLT - the 40r weakener attack on c5 in s1 gets intercepted by c5 no matter how far to the right you place the gen

    EDIT: having sent an attack to c4 via intercept, it went straight to c5. Seems like the intercept warning is actually false. It says it will intercept but doesn't. Seriously messed up now lol!
    Last edited by Jim_B; 23.05.16 at 13:11.
    HOTFIX!

  4. #254
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    10
    World
    Newfoundland
    http://prntscr.com/b7sqg0
    this camp has no killing guide. didnt saw it and failed 32, 33, 34 camp attack cuz still that leader alive.

  5. #255
    Wordsmith
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    713
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ddinc View Post
    Hi c88! When can we expect guide for Sinbad and the Besieged City?
    i really don't know. I was think i will be after easter event, but i didn't. time is problem. need 10 days to make guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Seems to have been a tweak on BLT - the 40r weakener attack on c5 in s1 gets intercepted by c5 no matter how far to the right you place the gen

    EDIT: having sent an attack to c4 via intercept, it went straight to c5. Seems like the intercept warning is actually false. It says it will intercept but doesn't. Seriously messed up now lol!
    everythink is ok, you need send on leader camp
    Spoiler



    Quote Originally Posted by JustasV View Post
    http://prntscr.com/b7sqg0
    this camp has no killing guide. didnt saw it and failed 32, 33, 34 camp attack cuz still that leader alive.
    yes camp have killing guide, but was under spoiler. i don't know why i didn't remove spoiler earlier
    Spoiler



    spolier is removed now
    BB don't understand their own game

  6. #256
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Corona could you please check your MSE guide for camps 11 and 12, I think you have the troops labelled incorrectly
    http://prntscr.com/bo0svl

    Thanks for the guides

  7. #257
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    18
    World
    Northisle
    the block on camp 12 does not work in alibaba and the treasure of wisdom ive sended 95ms and 105 AM they fail and before the leader attack so got intercepted can you explain why it fails or do i miss something

  8. #258
    Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Durin_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FIN
    Posts
    696
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelheide View Post
    the block on camp 12 does not work in alibaba and the treasure of wisdom ive sended 95ms and 105 AM they fail and before the leader attack so got intercepted can you explain why it fails or do i miss something
    did you first send the MMA attack to that camp


    From G4 to camp 12: 80 sword wielder 90 horseman 90 desert marksman
    MMA 36MS 66AM (36MS 66AM)

  9. #259
    Skilled Student jason_shotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    barnet
    Posts
    40
    World
    Northisle
    loverly guide works a treat love sending to both last camps

  10. #260
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    World
    Sandycove
    your last leader attack needs to be changed to vet and extra recruits as at the moment you loose cannons on the attack.

Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. [Guide] Toastkid's Adventure Guides
    By toastkid in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02.11.14, 21:32
  2. Corona88 Fairy Tale Guides
    By Driller7 in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.08.13, 22:38
  3. [Guide] Fill : Collected Adventure Guides by Filalithis
    By Filalithis in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04.03.13, 16:39
  4. [Guide] Adventure guides by Tage
    By Tage in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14.04.12, 16:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.