Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rarity Provision House: is it worth it?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Rarity Provision House: is it worth it?

Good evening all

I now have some 500 presents and face a dilemma: should I buy a Recycling Manufactory or should I wait to buy a Rarity Provision HOuse? Do you think the later is worth it? What do you think?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you make lots of fish and meat deposits and find your normal prov house is always stacked with long queues then yes I would say worth it. You have plenty of time to get more presents so you can probably get both.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Problem is: I believe I won't be able to get both recycling Manufactory and Rarity Provision House. If it is for the fish and meat deposits, I think I will pass. So, the buff and the map pieces (magical ink) are worth it?

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    On my server the price of map frags has now crashed due to this prov house they cost around 2gc each or less so I not going to bother making them. The x3 buff may be useful but not made that yet either. No doubt BB will give presents away on Christmas day and probably in the event calender as well as adventures so you should be able to get both. Maybe they will add more stuff to the prov house at a later stage I would say its worth getting that over the recycle plant.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    new prov house imo is well worth it u get a discount on the meat and fish refill plus max batch of 25 is 12500 deposit compared to the 2500 dep of the old provision house.. also the map fragments yes the dropped in price but you can still profit by making the frags and either selling the adv they can make or by doing them and selling the ls ..and then finally the x3 buffs there nice really nice as long as you use them on high value items i do my entire gold chain alot cheaper then buying the x3 buffs that where around before.. and dont forget you get the 50% if someone else casts on you

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    wait and buy provision house

3 slow explorer + quest + calendar + collections = 1700 + present. enought for provison house and 2 recycling

you will need mf, maybe not now but later in game will be very usful for you. new buff also is good.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    As mentioned above, Rarity Provision House worth, if you use/sell lot of refillers and buffs, so you can produce parallel in two buildings (multithreading, instead of time sharing, hehe). But momently on Sandycove TO the new refillers do not have anyone excited...

- RPH's meat and fish deposit refiller can be 5 time bigger as the similar PH's refillers (12,500 / 2,500), so less clicks.
    - RPH's refillers are 20% cheaper (500 RPH meat = 80 water + 120 fish / 500 PH meat = 100 water + 150 fish) (500 RPH fish = 40 bread / 500 PH fish = 50 bread)
    - Them producing speed equal to a 2 level PH's speed.
    - RPH is not upgradeable, so it has fix producing times.

- Other buffs I didn't try out, but imo "Employee of the month badge" is a little bit expensive: on average TO rates basis its resources cost ~30 GC. On other hand everyone has a lot of its two resources (hardwood plank/marble) and gold ore also should not be a problem, if Gold tower start to work. Its overproduction is double of an Aunt Irma's basket, thats average cost in TO 4-5 GC...
    - Magic ink, so, I dunno. Cost of its resource should be somewhere between 20-70 GC, momently there is not enough offer (exactly: no one) in TO to calculate a plain-dealing average, so it is just a tip. I think cost of papers and nib will go up dramatically, while map fragments go down, as at the moment about half as much as a few days/weeks ago.

Recycling manufactory is a must-have building. Its cost "normaly" 990 gem in Merchant, but limited amount, if I'm well, max. 3. So the 295 presents does not seem a high price, you may wait a half or one year obtain again this two plus, but who knows the future. All of 6 coal mines together can produce ~2280 coal/12h/level. A rec.manu. produce max. 212 coal/12h/level -- but never stops and eats building resources only once. On higher level, without 3-5 RMs and with a lot of smelters you have to search and build coal mines and buy coal in TO simultaneously, continuously...

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankovics View Post

- Other buffs I didn't try out, but imo "Employee of the month badge" is a little bit expensive: on average TO rates basis its resources cost ~30 GC. On other hand everyone has a lot of its two resources (hardwood plank/marble) and gold ore also should not be a problem, if Gold tower start to work. Its overproduction is double of an Aunt Irma's basket, thats average cost in TO 4-5 GC...
    Expensive??????

Employee of the month badge is "half" exotic basket.
    Exotic basket on my server cost ~150gc and badge cost 30-40gc.

On lvl 5 coinge if premium user buff you will get ~124gc with Employee of the month badge

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh, how can I migrate to Northisle?! On Sandycove an exo.basket/potion oee is about 170-220, badge is 60-70 gc. So you are right, better approach compare with exo.basket or potion of endless energy.

But calculation. If a coinage as near as can be to a storehouse (3 steps), then takes 14,75 cycles/6h. A well-timed 6h buff will cover 15 cycles, premium means +10% = 36 minutes, that could be 2 more turn (if coinage-storehouse distance is more than 11 steps, then premium can be only 1), that means 75-80-85 gc on lvl5. Badge overproduction is two time this.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Since everyone else has failed to answer your full question I will.

Rarity Provision House.
    Makes cheaper and bigger fish and meat deposits with less clickage and allows you to free up your old style provision house for other stuff, No more being caught out and being unable to complete quests because your PH is tied up producing other stuff. The way you have asked the question says to me your at the stage of the game where making frags and badges is going to be a occasional thing due to your nor having the ore/papers/nibs to spare.

Recycling manufactory.
    Each one of these frees up 3.5 building licences for use with other building or allows you to have extra pinewood logs for making bows/simple paper/pinewood planks.
    If you have yet to clear your island then this building gives you the extra building slots so that you do not have to choose which "Have building X quest" to do
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread