Reply to Thread

Thread: This years xmass gift

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

This years xmass gift

Instead of a buff or presents that are usually handed out and only help/encourage all the multi accounts.

How about a week long lift of the cost for gems to reset explorer skills.
    implement at Christmas, take off when calender/Christmas surprise ends?

would help and don't think it's to much to ask now that explorers are kinda ruined with the new provisions house.
    this will even help test all the kinks. Okay also gets rid of the silly quest for them, the so many manuscript, tome, codex spend.

I'd ask the same for geo but can't justify asking for it. they didn't get messed up

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    The new Rarity Provision House is only enhancing my scouts skills. I have them set to find more map fragments, this way with even more MF I/we are able to purchase even more adventures and possibly sell more loot spots.

I will be grateful for any gift that is given, just wanted to add my feedback is all.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    just 1 reply?
    by "a week long lift of the cost for gems to reset explorer skills" I meant in stead of the 1.55k gems you pay re reset the fully skilled explorer for 1 week you spend 0 gems. just a simple *0 added to the code for bb temporarely

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i dont need it, but to stop the random item bingo bb is sometimes playing is a good idea

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Can you tell us where you found out that would would be getting a gift this year ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I found a similar post, so I don't want repeat myself. Shortly: imho we just won with RH2 and magic ink, gameplay get a little bit more sophisticated. I don't feel explorer skills ruined anyway, so no cause to refund. Sci.sys must be planned carefully...
    Last edited by Brankovics; 18.12.13 at 03:31.

World
    Newfoundland
    For springtime....can i plz have one heater pr frossen manor and some paint to put it in springcollours..??
    Im happy it gives 140 more settlers on my island.. but man .. i really dont like the collour.. The design dont fit to rest of buildings, if I may say.

Reply to Thread