Loved your idea, Me777

World
    Northisle
    NIce.. Coll
    TNX

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Me777 View Post
    My solution for the future game development, that i think it would be FUN and INTERACTIVE is: (it will sound like a story )

- The settlers were BORED, they have tried ALL stuff the life was offering them until this point.
    - But suddenly, one day, something like a storm appeared, it covered all the island, and when the sky cleared they could see a new land in front of them. (Note for the developers (add to the map, in one corner something like 1/3 of the surface of a sector), guarded by dragons or whatever. To enter this sector you'll have to be at least level 50 - that is one reward for reaching level 50, not those useless star coins!). In the island the devs could put one granite deposit and one exotic wood forest.
    - the settlers fought their way, and defeated the dragons. There they discovered the precious resources and, beware! secret of floating over water (for Devs: Add a new building: the port - i know the settlers are already "floating" on water - because of the fisherman building. But .. you got the point. The port will have the functionality - off course - to build ships, on which the player could embark armies and go to discover new lands (and arrive on a certain island by chance). The developers could - for the start - create 10-20 small islands with a few villages (2-3 houses not entire cities) - that could produce resources (like coins, granite, etc). What player conquers, the village townhall - owns the production of that village. Off course, other players could find the island and capture it from other players, and so on. Some watchtowers could be built for defending the area... you got the point.
    - To save time for implementing all of this stuff, the devs could implement it gradually: first the new part of the island bla bla. Then, to get the port you have to be ll 51 (so until the first player reaches lvl 51 they could design it - not hard). After that to embark in journeys lvl 52 minimum, so that they could create at least 2-3 islands at the beginning.
    In my oppinnion this it won't be hard to do, as it needs only one - new map part, 2-3 new buildings port, watchtower, eventually some walls - and to be honest, they created so many useless thins in the game, that this is peace of cake). And the islands, are like adventures, lets say - and right now our devs "surprise" us with several new adventures lol )).
    - in the test server i also found something really funny: lvl 50, will get star points from ADVENTURES. you can buy with them, ballistas and catapults to help youin ADVENTURES. Like spinning on a wheel, - get rewards from adventures, spend them on adventures, so that you'll have new rewards to spend them on adventures again. LOOOL
    - hope you like my ideea.
    - for devs: you promised pvp, and lvl 50 +++!!! and granite deposits, my ideea covers all of them, and also pvp it's safe for home islands
    lol nice

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    great idea +1

World
    Newfoundland
    Just an update: I already suggested for the name to be changed to Exotic Wood Tree Nursery and it's looking good.

Thank you to all who suggested this and rest assured your other suggestions are also being taken into account.

Reply to Thread