Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Exotic Wood Tree School

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't understand your complaints. There is a pointlessly expensive, non-recurring, non-refillable, unmovable, unusable, so disposable but graphically well designed new building. What else you need to be a status symbol? Everybody is entitled to the right to boast...
    So I suggest its footprint should be increased twice as Dark Castle, and will be perfect.
    Last edited by Brankovics; 21.12.13 at 23:38.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_setttler View Post
    PS2 - Usually there are two camps of people - once who like the idea and the other not so much, but from what I saw until now there are only counter comments; so maybe it's an indication of how bad is this idea ... if there was a comment of someone liking this I must have overlooked it, sorry.
    No, there are still two camps: people who hate it, and people who hate it more.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I would argue that there are people who hate it, people who hate it more, and 1 critic who just doesn't care either way.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanhai View Post
    So far as I can see, the Exotic wood school is neither a benfit or a terrible building.
    What would a building need to do to be terrible in your eyes? Rob your mayor's house, delete your gold production and sell off your angel gate for 1 fish?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

World
    Newfoundland
    Myeah, it's a bit naff.

I've got 17 explorers so it's possible, albeit unlikely, that they will bring in more exotic wood in a day than this building offers. If I run an Island of Pirates the "worst" loot I'll get is 64% of the exotic wood this building trickle feeds me before it explodes leaving behind only a mushroom cloud of it's own pointlessness.

On the plus side, it looks nice.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    2000 gems for 1250 EW ?! rofl, your game designers certainly don't know nor play their own game. It's a completely useless and expensive building. I can get EW for free on TO with a few trades back and forth and you're trying to sell for 2000 gems a building that produces a ridiculous amount of that resource ?? Even if it had 10x the ridiculous amount it has now wouldn't be a viable building xD you never cease to amaze me with your ideas, seriously. Have you thought about creating a button to stop a entire production line? Or a button to accept all items from e-mails at once. Something really useful... that must be hard to come by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankovics View Post
    I can't understand your complaints. There is a pointlessly expensive, non-recurring, non-refillable, unmovable, unusable, so disposable but graphically well designed new building. What else you need to be a status symbol? Everybody is entitled to the right to boast...
    So I suggest its footprint should be increased twice as Dark Castle, and will be perfect.
    ah ah ah xD well played sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The truth of the matter here is at the end of the day we have a much more powerful weapon which we can deploy, we will hit them where it hurts most by not purchasing said abomination. With zero cash flow even the densest of BB will come to realize it was a bad idea.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    The truth of the matter here is at the end of the day we have a much more powerful weapon which we can deploy, we will hit them where it hurts most by not purchasing said abomination. With zero cash flow even the densest of BB will come to realize it was a bad idea.
    You willing to bet the farm on that?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    With the recent discovery of quark stars um no.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread