Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Exotic Wood Tree School

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Exotic Wood Tree School

Please feel free to leave your feedback together with any questions you might have about the event here!

The original thread can be found here.

Have fun!

BB_Ravel

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    lmao sorry i had too i just checked this out and its actually useless thats the only thing i can think that covers it even if it was a freebie in a event it wouldnt be the must have thing for one it costs 1950 gems and only has 1250 ewl in it i cant speak for the other servers but on mine that ewl would cost a max of 350 coins ...for 1950 gems i could buy and sell 20 nobles and make a minimum of 10000 coins can you see the massive difference.. plus ewl is so easy to get you would of been better off making something that granite could of been gained from..last time i looked i had 32000 ewl in my stores yet 1k granite because of the big difference in what you get in loot

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe this Building should work more like the village school, with a fixed output per hour. Or at very least Increase the capacity to something more sensible like 10K. If you want people to buy it make it worth buying.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    even 10k would be rubbish compared to selling other gem bought items and then simply buying the ewl through trade from the coins earned
    example on newfoundland it costs between 270-300 gold coins for 1000 ewl so even at 10k in the building that would be a max of 20k logs if buffed with baskets and earn 6k coins i could still make more off the 20 nobles and a faster rate plus no buffs and thats just selling nobles at there cheapest rate

Quote Originally Posted by Norr View Post
    Maybe this Building should work more like the village school, with a fixed output per hour. Or at very least Increase the capacity to something more sensible like 10K. If you want people to buy it make it worth buying.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i suggest you sell this building for 1 gem

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    totally worthless building back to drawingboard
    and remove it totally

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    LOL 1950 gems, the only place that will ever be bought is on test. You could do one adventure and get more EWL than that. FAIL.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Not good at all with this prices

I do thing the idea of having a auto production on exologs is very good, but this prices are to much to accept.

I'm a lv 50player on sandycove and i do overproduce exotic plank (10k unbuffed) so at that price i do prefer to buy the on the trade office or do alot of adventures.

i do think that if the price for the building was the like 95-200gems alot of player will get it, but dont place the deposit on the building. Make the building permanent and add a deposit like the one of wheat and then the refill for it.
    The time of the production is ok, as the point is not making it easy to produce.
    But then again comes the lack of space for some player (i do have some but not much left)

With this said i hoppe u adjust that.

World
    Northisle
    Apsolute waste of time

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let's see. It costs 1950 gems.
    It uses 41 min 40 sec to produce 1 ExWood.
    Upgrade cost is:
    lvl 2 250 HWP 300 Marble
    lvl 3 100 gc 400 Marble
    lvl 4 500 gc 1000 Marble
    lvl 5 100 ExWP 1000 Granite

Upgrade times though is much like mines. Only 5 min on lvl 5 (If I remember correct.)

Sorry devs. You have seriously overrated the value of exotic wood.
    I won't buy and I seriously doubt anyone else will. With faster production times and no need for upgrades and shorter cool down. Let's say it produces 5 every 12 min and you can buy a new one after a 2-3 days, some of the really hardcore gemmers might buy it. They are after all willing to spend gems for gold.

Reply to Thread