Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Exotic Wood Tree School

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    10k geez how many ews do you have

Quote Originally Posted by mexelax13 View Post
    I do thing the idea of having a auto production on exologs is very good, but this prices are to much to accept.

I'm a lv 50player on sandycove and i do overproduce exotic plank (10k unbuffed) so at that price i do prefer to buy the on the trade office or do alot of adventures.

i do think that if the price for the building was the like 95-200gems alot of player will get it, but dont place the deposit on the building. Make the building permanent and add a deposit like the one of wheat and then the refill for it.
    The time of the production is ok, as the point is not making it easy to produce.
    But then again comes the lack of space for some player (i do have some but not much left)

With this said i hoppe u adjust that.

World
    Northisle
    What The Hell.
    Last edited by scott-wsm; 19.12.13 at 20:23.

World
    Sandycove
    First I think that the skill tree designers and the building designers need to work out their differences and stop adding conflicting content into the game.
    Secondly as others have said the whole functioning of this building needs a rework. At the very least it needs to have a production cycle preferably equal but certainly not less than half the exotic sawmill level for level.
    It needs to be either a permanent building or refillable ( seeds from the rainforest ) and also it would probably be best coming as an event/adventure reward building with a later value in gems similar to a deerstalker hut perhaps but no more.
    The potential is there due to its size and footprint, to perform a similar function to the monstrosity that they call the epic wood yard. You may gather I really hate that building, and whilst I don't see why the function of this tree school could not have been more easily applied within the wood yards menu, I would much prefer three variants of the tree school building ( pinewood/hardwood/exotic) to do the functions of the wood yard, as I will never be that desperate to place the carbuncle of an epic wood yard on my island. Size and footprint considered, I'd have six variants of the tree schools rather than one work yard even if they took licences.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    All i tried to write as comment was somehow against the rules

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    brilliant! oh and did you hear the one about the horse that walked into the bar?
    Best laugh I've had in ages.

With nerve like this, BB could try selling sand to the Saudis

World
    Newfoundland
    "Please keep in mind that this is the first test version of the new building. Hence, the final design and balancing may differ. "

Why, why every time bb always put ridiculous prices buildings what they have developed? Lately game "upgrades" are most like downgrades. There is test version, where we test them, why don't you listen us in there, this is not EA games, this is Blue Byte, listen to your fans. Did you fire most of your workers and hired some new workers, since old ones did know something? Even if I was billionaire, I'm not stupid enough to buy almost completely useless building for 1.5k gems. I hope other players are not that stupid ....
    Perhaps i buy this building if you guys remove exo logs from adventure loot. Better idea, remove all resources from adventure loot and add more those gem buildings..

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Just put this building in "decorations", it fits with "chopping block" and all other wooden things

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    It just seems the developers have gone completely off the rails. On one hand its [ Removed ] 1250 exo for a massive 1950 gems, then on the other you can get great items from boxes for 95 gems. It almost as though BB have completely no clue at all as to what is going on in their own game. Lost for words - totally bizarre. This game could be over soon.
    Last edited by Fexno; 19.12.13 at 22:25.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Amazing looking building but really, 1250 EWL and not refillable? Its trash.

World
    Sandycove
    lol

Reply to Thread