Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless Copper mine

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Endless Copper mine

Christmas is here and is about time I give myself a very nice present. After much deliberation, I decided what I wanted most in the world was, you guessed it, an Endless Copper Mine! Unfortunatelly, its cost swallows all my Christmas budget and I believe I wouldn't be able to say to my wife «no, I didn't buy that handbag you so long desire because I bought something better: an endless copper mine!», or to my kids «guys, instead of buying you Skylanders, Airplane's toys, Angry Birds trinkets or a new bike, I bought a endless copper mine!» without raising some eyebrows, to say the least.

So, my question is: what are your ingenious plans to get your hands in one without paying 20k gems? Is there an event where it comes at a discount? Maybe we'll get one for free when England reaches World Cup's quarter finals?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    The only way to get one for less is to buy gems during happy hour and buy a gem pit, then buy the copper mine with the gems from the pit. It still costs 20k gems, but your gems cost less to buy. I doubt we'll ever see the day when BB gives away a big ticket item such as an endless copper mine but never say never.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    You can grind 120000 star coins to buy 200 gem packs.
    Or play the game everyday for 200 weeks, which is about 4 years.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamois View Post
    You can grind 120000 star coins to buy 200 gem packs.
    Or play the game everyday for 200 weeks, which is about 4 years.
    So which would be easier, the 4 years wait or completing the 545 Nords it would take to get to level 50 and then get 12 million XP? Of course, you could knock a bit off if you did it all with Surprise Attack or used the weekly bonus too... Christmas 2017 it is then
    Last edited by Baggis; 20.12.13 at 12:09.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol. So it seems. Luckily I am only lv 34 and still can gain some more gems by leveling up. On the other hand, there is so much I'd like to buy also: silos, recyclers, etc. I was hoping someone would have a very clever way to get his hands on one of those copper mines. Oh well, Christmas 2017, then! :-)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    best way is to buy enough gems during a +100% event to get a gem pit, then use that gem pit to build more gem pits. It does take a long time, but after 3 or so gem pits (all from the initial purchase) you can start getting the other things you want.

World
    Sandycove
    i bought my 3 mines with that special promotion, I think it was around 80 euros total

to the op, anything you give to your wife/kids is way better than the mines , so save some money and wait for special shop deals.

World
    Northisle
    You could wait for another Server Vs Server event and hope the 300% offer appears again - that would save a penny or two

Reply to Thread