Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: AUCTI0N back into trade channel!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    +1 agreed, auctions must come back. Maybe an automated tool for auctions? That would be cool

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    No thanks, it's spammy. Make auctions a part of the trade office then you can alert people to your auction, the can see the rules and time limit of it and can bit on it without spamming the trade channel

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-Grim View Post
    Agreed, let it back in trade channel.
    It doesn't interfere with selling loot spot or anything else and if your are worried you might of missed something
    stretch your chat box to make it larger.
    Well it seems that subjective opinion being pedalled as cold hard fact seems to be a running theme in this thread, so here goes:

Trying to trade goods and lootspots whilst auctions are running in the trade tab is, quite frankly, a pain in the backside. There's enough spamming going on in that channel as it is without the added clutter of furious bidding and the possibility of arguments like those that ensued during the auctions in Northisle's G3 channel just before New Year.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle

stop with the nonsense BB

right enough of the pIeasantrys BB get an auction channeI, make more content for IvI 50 pIayers, bring in pvp, make some adventures that are randomised,make a server Iotto, dont make workyard so big, we are not robots dont treat us Iike it. Sorry if i seem abrupt but think the settIers is going down the wrong Iines in terms of keeping its fan base happy iv been pIaying for 3yrs now and u wiII see me on forum maybe coming up with suggestions that are good some bad but at Ieast i am trying to improve the game but i am cIose to moving on which i am trying to fight i need some positive input from BB to stay interested

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    We don't need an auction channel and a server lotto? I don't think introducing a gambling aspect to a game that can potentially be played by 7 year olds is a good idea.

The other stuff I agree with.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    weII that was just an idea to try and get rid of the gcs off the server but a mystery box is kind of gambIing and we have had a few of those on here, can aIways caII it something eIse but does the same thing maybe a donation {for a server goaI} to get some sort of perk on mayors house etc, weII we cant taIk about trade reIated stuff in trade channeI anymore and if u hoId an auction u can onIy advertise it once per hr, another tab wouIdnt hurt anyone because not many ppI want to miss anything that happens in g-1 by changing to g-3 everytime so it doesnt get used

Reply to Thread