Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barracks, Population and storage

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Love that idea Naz in principal, but then BB would no longer be able to sell the limited edition troops so much for extortionate amounts of gems

not at all.. 1st there is very few foolish enough ppl that actually would buy it for gems, 2nd you couldnt add those star troop directly to adv like you can with gem bought troops, so you will still need to transport em to adv if u need them.. but all in all it would be a nice thing to do for us, and not to say it would help more the low lvl players which have low population and kill their troops on 1 adventure, this way ppl would be more interested in game.. on lvl 28 you do 1 dark priests and then recook for 2 days as you killed all your troops

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    would love to see 100 at least stacking also like the idea of a new barracks or multi build

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    would like to see queue reordering (like in building queue) or some way of flagging a batch for higher precedence....its a pain having to delete an entire queue to rearrange

Also Cav training time is too long...halve it

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Since we've had the Improved Prov House for Christmas, hopefully we'll get an Improved Barracks at Easter.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    All great ideias, i love them all

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    While beeing able to set up more than 25 troops per click would be great I do not see a need for the elite barracks proposed here.

I have been lvl 50 for a couple of months now, but I have not made elite soldiers since I was lvl 41, and I have not made cannons since the 250 I made when I reached lvl 48. Elite soldiers and cannons are not cannon fodder like recruits

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    A few suggestions:

Barracks - please consider either a 12 hour x4 Mr Myers equivalent buff, or a Barracks #2 specifically for say Elites, Cannoneers etc.. (the units that take longest to train).
    these x3 buffs on barracks are allot already. just mix it up with some low loss adventures or log of and sleep sometimes )
    I'd rather have a 10-11 hour barracks buff x2 or x3 doesn't matter much, these x12 hour things are hard to keep chaining. or a cancel current buff button.

A few suggestions:
    With the advent of the FT adventures, its soul destroying to have to wait so long to replace lost troops. And let's face it, anyone who's not lost Elites and Cannoneers on these advs is extremely lucky....
    I wouldn't call this lucky, that's called failing on a block vs no blocking or understanding blocking.
    I mess up sometimes don't get me wrong, but usually because my mind is somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    good ideas i like these
    BUT would also say add more than 25 troop stacks in barracks so can make more in one go. I know its been suggested and ignored a lot of times before but as with FT advs it takes forever to queue up a few 1000's troops at a time.
    love this! or a button to move a stack to top of the que. bit silly to when you do mess up have to redo a very long barracks Que.

canceling between 1-5k pop to get the elites or cannons or xbows on top for when you do mess up is what starts to get to me think a move to top of que button would be better then a new improved barracks or x4 buff.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be really useful to have gem pits on the economy tab. This is one of the biggest purchases on the game and there is no way to keep check on them, apart from trawling round your map.

World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Population and storage economy tab

Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post

Population and Storage - please can these both be added to the economy tab so we can easily locate any of each building that we may want to upgrade
    BUMP

considering 2 of the most important items required to play the game, Im surprised BB still havent rolled anything out on how best to monitor the quantity and levels of these types of buildings.

Please BB can we have some feedback from you on whether you will look into this in the near future?
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 22.12.16 at 10:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Reply to Thread