Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Barracks, Population and storage

World
    Sandycove

Barracks, Population and storage

A few suggestions:

Barracks - please consider either a 12 hour x4 Mr Myers equivalent buff, or a Barracks #2 specifically for say Elites, Cannoneers etc.. (the units that take longest to train). With the advent of the FT adventures, its soul destroying to have to wait so long to replace lost troops. And let's face it, anyone who's not lost Elites and Cannoneers on these advs is extremely lucky....

Population and Storage - please can these both be added to the economy tab so we can easily locate any of each building that we may want to upgrade?

These are only my suggestions, if you have any improvements on them please do feel free to add them

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    i lose elites doing bounty hunter

World
    Sandycove
    lol

World
    Sandycove
    good ideas i like these
    BUT would also say add more than 25 troop stacks in barracks so can make more in one go. I know its been suggested and ignored a lot of times before but as with FT advs it takes forever to queue up a few 1000's troops at a time.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    good ideas i like these
    BUT would also say add more than 25 troop stacks in barracks so can make more in one go. I know its been suggested and ignored a lot of times before but as with FT advs it takes forever to queue up a few 1000's troops at a time.
    I agree and BB do seem to be holding off on this (it has been suggested too many times to add links to). Along with the "can we just assign troops to gens using number pad similar to the trade option".... and the "can we change priority similar to the build queue on buildings"
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 02.01.14 at 16:01. Reason: added assign troops to gens

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i agree with both a new barracks would be great with a 250 troop stack for training recruits and bowmen

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Also it wouldnt be bad if we could make extra troops which after exceeding population limit would be transfered to star menu..and after you get rid of some you just add them to mayors house like you do with every other resource..

World
    Sandycove
    Love that idea Naz in principal, but then BB would no longer be able to sell the limited edition troops so much for extortionate amounts of gems
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 02.01.14 at 16:03.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    To the point jolly, not fun putting a FT adv on hold for many hrs to make 200k's or even 120e's when a mistake was done or block failed. Bigger/faster buff would indeed be nice addition to an excellent game.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Would love to see 250 or higher troop stacks. Takes a day and a half to Q up after a big adventure. An "Elite Barracks" for canons, elites etc would also be a brilliant idea. Higher stacks though i see as prio nr 1, gief plox

Reply to Thread