Reply to Thread

Thread: Bookbinder "Glue" Buffs - Merchant Release?

World
    Sandycove

Question Bookbinder "Glue" Buffs - Merchant Release?

During this event, a number of "Glue" buffs have been given to players to increase the efficiency of the Bookbinder structure.

I was wondering when they will become available in the Merchant; alternatively, can they be rewarded through Treasure Searches?
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I don't think the glue will ever be for sale in the shop. Its an exclusive item, a bit like the medipack which is also unavailable in the shop.

But thankfully there is now a way to earn glues from a certain adventure. The new "return to bandits nest" adv for 95 prez from the event shop. (the loot for this adv was actually changed from test server last moment b4 going live), (thank god, it was meat and wheat in slot 5 and 6 b4!). U can now earn choc rabs, glue, manuscripts, tomes and codex. Unfortunately its only available to the 9th Jan.

Hope it becomes available for mf from shop or from explorer searches after this

World
    Sandycove
    95 presents; yikes!

I might as well keep spending them on granite and exotic wood.
    Facebook ID: 1260394561
    Tiletron (Sandycove 3) | Hyncharas (Welt 1)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Test server suggests that the present purchased adventures are going to become follow up adventures and added to the loot tables of their similarly named counterparts (Bandit Nest and Secluded Adventures).
    We'll see if that makes it to live. I'd like to see them on live and generally available, but if they become follow-up adventures, it's unlikely explorers will be able to find them (as they can't currently find any of the other follow-ups).

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    Test server suggests that the present purchased adventures are going to become follow up adventures and added to the loot tables of their similarly named counterparts (Bandit Nest and Secluded Adventures).
    We'll see if that makes it to live. I'd like to see them on live and generally available, but if they become follow-up adventures, it's unlikely explorers will be able to find them (as they can't currently find any of the other follow-ups).
    source from test server?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrade View Post
    Yea I've seen that too Thrade, they basically put the death sentence on them becoming follow-up drop chance, hence why I've already stockpiled upwards to a hundred Return to Banditsnest this Christmas.

Reply to Thread