When a well/field is exhausted a new must be replaced .. fair enough, and it is done a lot - but: It would be nice if I could just click on eg. an exhausted field, and beside the bomb icon, was a "replant" button. Clicking that would send the field into a build slot just as if I had opened the build menu and chosen the same field. (this functionality would only be able to replace the well/field/deposit) with the same type of field or wells. If you have a deep well and want to replace it with a well (level 1 well), you would have to go through the build menu)

For mines/deposits it would have to be a two step solution: First click on the depleted mine, and choose a search icon: That would reserve a geologist and start a search. When the iron/coal/gold deposit was found, again: click on it, press a "build mine" icon and it would be started (still using available build slots)

Basically these would just be simple macros that would save me the trouble of opening the build menu and finding the correct action. It should be easy to implement and it would make it easier to do the rebuilding.

/KarstenL