Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Cooperation adventures - First insights

i live on a little farm in the country, in Denmark. i don't have animals. except cats
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by kakleja666 View Post
    to Gerontius (and developers):
    yes we need customizable chat-rooms or private-message rooms where more than 2 people can chat.
    I have to agree with Kakleja666.

i think this is 1 of the most needed features, in the game.
    the possibility for more than 2 people to chat at once.

Starchild

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree plenty of loose ends could be tied up first, also agree a decent chat function could be introduced. Cautiously welcome anything that is new but some information on whether these would be separate from your adventure / lootspot spaces would be nice.

If its another these will cost x amount of gems each regrettably probably won't be a function I'll use.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nice idea, sort of, but stop adding new stuff without sorting out the existing stuff first. Some adventures added (Lost skull etc) aren't counted as resource or experience adventures, so during the last event, a lot of lower level players were left with few options of an adventure to finish the quest. Sort that first before adding other random stuff. Please!!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 on the shared adventure tab being needed for more than 2 players, otherwise whisper would suffice

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with you. Great Idea.
    Queen Kaća

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here comes more server meltdown.
    The game Lag is bad enough when adventuring solo and only the foolhardy invite multi player participants before being ready to finish. Sounds like 4 needing to be in an adventure together could grind those mice wheels to an abrupt halt.

And a question, will this increase the number of concurrent adventures per player from 2 (own adv + loot spot) to 3 (own adv, loot spot and Coop adv). If so I expect the lag will get even worse.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thumbs the post of King-Fero

One thing to add: before put, more and more gem items and stuff so you can cash you investment, please think about the game balance.
    And ofc PvP, come on this is MUST have in Multiplayer game.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    More great ideas with no substance... the devs obviously have the attention span of 10 year olds... or they're just told to abandon whatever they're currently working on if it's too hard!

How about fixing some of the bugs you don't like publicly admitting exist, or delivering on the promises you made up to two years ago?

Ah well... at least they're better than support...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    U need 4 people to gain something?! Hehe you motto on settlers online should be: We don't want no more new people! We have partners! go away!

BB FAIL! Now we have problem in game with guild buff (2 people) and "you" add 1 more problem!? GJ!

Sorry fore my English but this stupidest ting I read here, right after PVP

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think I'll wait until it's up on test server before I give any feedback on this.

I would however suggest that you make a new option for the explorers to search for cooperation adventures and leave the normal adventure search as it is. Or make it so that one only can buy them with fragments or gems. Otherwise I'm afraid that having the number of normal adventures from treasure searches reduced, due to explorers bringing back coop adventures, might be a very unpopular change.

I do think that the majority of players will prefer to choose when they can bring in other people into an adventure. Finding up to 3 other players who is not both currently doing an adventure and have the troops to start one of these might be a grinding task in itself.

Some of the players, I dare say most, need to eat, sleep and work, so finding coop players that can play the same time as you isn't going to be easy. I hope that you have made allowances for the extra time it might take waiting for coop players to finish their tasks in the adventure. Adventures that almost never is finished, due to time outs, is not going to be popular.

And finally. Please do remember that the majority of players do not have an un-wipeable account on the test server or on the dev's server or have 1000000 gems. You seem to forget that a lot.

Reply to Thread