Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Cooperation adventures - First insights

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Just a question, how do coop adventures work? What makes it so I don't just Poison the camps of all 4 players and invite 3 lootspotters?

World
    Sandycove
    As someone who suggested this here My hands are somewhat tied and I have to say great job devs, ignore everyone else's comments its just January blues
    (Now I just hope they have implemented it as I had imagined, oh,and I'll have to get some friends )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds very interesting looking forward to testing on the test server

Probably a good time to ask for some thing I thought of yesterday.

Adventure chat tab - At the moment when on adventure we can chat in whisper which is fine for a 2 person adventure, but if it's a 3 person adventure it can get messy as you have 2 people to whisper to and you need to relay any messages to from one of you adventure companions to the other. The only other way is to 'hog' the guild chat with all you attacking and planning of the adventure - not good.

Would it be possible to have a new private chat tab where all people on an adventure can talk together. It would work similar to the whisper but would include all the people on the same adventure as you. This should idealy be available on normal as well as cooperative adventures.

Maybe, BB, you have already thought of this. But it would enhance the experience of the cooperative adventure.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    see a lot of negative reactions, indeed some of the announced upgrades are still not introduced. but i must say the christmasevent was very good, better then others before. BB has implemented lot of new stuff in just few months, i think good job

Horrorus
    -1 we w8 for pvp formore then 1 year and u develope [ Removed ] ,i alo tellu that we need more space,like a big island or a new one and allyour head can do is a promise to some stupid buffs that will give only a couple of spaces for some little buildings,p.s. i have alllicences got and idot use themall still have 100unused,also the epic things,fayry acstle,gold towers, anmagnificent residence ar idioticaly big....
    Last edited by Fexno; 07.01.14 at 20:30.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I was gonna comment on this but there is no point in rewriting what someone else wrote already. so just my +1 on what king-fero said

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Are you relaxing the rules on multi accounting then? Because with all the will in the world if you have to have multiplayer participation to a deadline shorter than a couple of weeks people will multi account to make it work.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am always so negative every time a dev diary is released but as it has all been pretty much said I will not say a lot. I think with these new coop adventures like mentioned there should defiantly be an option to have more than 1 person in a whisper chat i.e. a 3 or 4 player whisper chat so you can all chat as you do the adventure.

Also like mentioned why keep adding new stuff when there is so much unfixed and stuff promised still not delivered...

I like the comparison that the devs have an attention span of a 10 year old as that is pretty much how it seems. You start something and just stop and move to something else. I would so love to visit the office they are all in to see how it is run.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Orchid View Post
    Are you relaxing the rules on multi accounting then? Because with all the will in the world if you have to have multiplayer participation to a deadline shorter than a couple of weeks people will multi account to make it work.
    Where on earth do you get that from? Obviously its early days, and none of us have seen the adventures yet, but from the announcement the whole point of this extension to the game is for MULTIPLAYER participation. Even if one or more of the participants can not finish their part, ( and assuming that they have not implemented some way of the adventure holder`helping' that player complete their part ) Everyone still gets the xp or stars for what they have completed, just they all will miss out on the final reward, if the adventure has to be cancelled. There would be absolutely no excuse to `Multi-account' except for the purpose of greed, and then they deserve what they get if they get caught .
    Once again BB TSO are giving players a choice within the game, you are not forced to do them I for one applaud there efforts in this respect. Yes, I would like long standing issues ( bugs) to be addressed. Yes I would like to know more of what is happening to things that we have tested on test, and have since heard nothing more about. But at least I gather from this, that there is still a future for TSO and the Devs are not giving up on the game, despite, may I add the be-moaning of the forum, even before anyone has had a chance to look at the workings of their ideas. Come on guys lighten up, lets test it first, help make it right, and then enjoy it ( with friends and guildies in the live game )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Orchid View Post

Personally i feel the idea behind this new development is more team work/cooperation nothing about multi accounts as they will get found out and banned its as simple as that.
    not everyone thinks oh i must make a multi account or 4 to do 1 adventure that's just a stupid idea,
    most of us think fair play guild mates/friends on list can cooperate and help each other to do a shared adventure etc
    everything about this game is about choices you don't have to partake if you don't want to. if you don't follow rules you agreed to when you signed up for the game then you take the consequences etc

personally i think the new test content looks interesting and should be fun to try out but also agree for this we do need to have more than 1 whisper for the sharing part to take place like a group whisper or something as not everyone will have the same chats available to them who maybe in the adventure with you.
    like when global 4 was for event chat etc

Reply to Thread