Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Marble Quarry!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

More Marble Quarry!!!

Hi BB!!!! We need more marble for Badge buff, release the use of this marble mine please?

http://prntscr.com/2in3cd

Ty o>

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    They already did many months ago, you just have to give your geologist the skill to find it.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    More deposits won't help, you need more masons to mine it quicker

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    I do have more masons, but I don't want to get up in the night to sent my geologists out again.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Then just remove some masons. You don´t need that amount of marble at all. That is only for sell purpese then, and adding more deposits will just reduce the value.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    Then just remove some masons. You don´t need that amount of marble at all. That is only for sell purpese then, and adding more deposits will just reduce the value.
    Rather depends how many gold and Iron mines you build a day plus making triple buffs, theoretically he can use around 30k on the triple buffs alone.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    Don't tell me what I need or don't need, you're not my mother.
    I don't sell marble, I buy extra marble. I use it to build and rebuild mines and to produce badges.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no point if your only going to tell us half of your story Wreckless-. Showing us your masons does not tell us if your geologists have the right skills to find bigger deposits or if they have the skill to find the 1 extra deposit than the normal maximum allowed.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    How about more copper mines ?
    6 mines even with 'quality mineshaft' , 'natural copper vein' and x3 buff's , including even 'natural born digger' is still not enought to feed all the stuff that require copper. Its just no go.
    Last edited by Dragonia; 14.01.14 at 10:31.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Please Bluebyte, could you give every player an endless supply of everything for no effort at all. That would make this game so much better. I hate having to play the game to achieve anything, especially if playing requires skill and effort.

I suggest we add neverending deposits of marble, iron, gold, copper, stone and granite to the home island. The gem shop's limit on recyclers should be removed and they should be made tradeable. Also it would be nice to be able to upgrade gold towers and village schools to lv5 and their limit also needs to be removed. Lastly, could we make it so that the enemies do not strike back when attacked and make sure every loot drops granite and a unique building? This would make the game much more enjoyable thank you.

I could go on with the rant but I imagine you get the point. It is frustrating to see forum posts where players with 500 buildings are complaining that they have no space on their island and that Bluebyte "must" do something about this terrible flaw. Or players who produce thousands of military troops daily and whine that there isn't "enough" copper to feed their swords production. Such players have lost perspective on the game in my opinion. When you start, EVERYTHING is scarce and you must decide on the best way to use your limited resources to advance in the game. You learn the game, you plan your resource use better, you develop and you advance. If you remove scarcity, then there is no need to plan, so there is no requirement of skill, leaving you with something that looks like a game but really isn't.

The point is not to be able to do everything. You need to choose how to best use your troops, how to best use your resources, and how to best use the limited space on your island. Making the game easier is not equivalent to making the game better. If the game is too difficult, it gets frustrating. But if the game is too easy, it gets boring. Please Bluebyte, don't change the game to become more boring. Design it to become more interesting.

Reply to Thread