Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tool] FastSim V5.0 [update]- New simulator for settlers online

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FastSimTSOmaps View Post
    Soon, still thinking how to handle it in the system to keep it easy to understand/find guides.

Simulator is already encoded, so complex thing is already included.

Historic needs to be fixed too to support skills (well i have it already done but I need to make de filters)
    I think all users should be registered (or not) and they should predefine their generals skills.
    Than user could click on button to show guides with most matches.

Could you add icon which show if it is Quick Loot or Full run adventure guide?
    Last edited by LosAngel; 10.05.17 at 19:43.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think it will be easy. Some skills are important (affect damage) and some are not so important.
    In each adventure the creator should define which skill the General have to have.

Example:
    Confident Leader
    Reduces the length of combat rounds by 15/30/45%. - this skill reduce lenght, but it is not important for 99% of current atacks - so this is optional

Garrison Annex
    Increases the unit capacity by 5/10/15. - looks like important, but only for COA. You can use Major instead of Veteran / MMA.

Battle Frenzy
    Increases the attack damage of this army by 10/20/30% for every combat round past the first. - important if the fight last two more rounds.

and so on....
    Very important skills are all skill which affect damage or accuracy
    • Master Planner
    • Unstoppable Charge
    • Battle Frenzy

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
    BUG: This sim with 3 generals does not works (Major with skills)

http://settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsi...250&E_1_166 =1
    Recently I reported this bug.
    I have found that SIM sometimes remember old settings.

Example: I had annex lvl3. I changed it to lvl2 but the SIM still trying to use ANNEX lvl3.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for your sim.
    Now two errors to report

1. Finishing Gunpowder and found that Stone Towers in your simulator have the old bonuses (removed probably 2 yrs ago or so), nowadays you just kill the cannoneers in ST like in any other camp, only the destruction is very long. You may also re-check other types of special Towers (in SftR and some co-ops), not sure if the sim is using the current stats.

2. Skills work nicely and all simulations corresponded to the battle reports, until the Dark Castle in Gunpowder. 2 Big Berthas, 40k HP each, general with 2 or 3 books in Overrun, so the Berthas should be either 33.6k or 30k HP each - and that's what you can see on the troops list, however, the detailed battle log shows 1st Bertha accordingly to books invested in Overrun, 2nd Bertha with full 40k HP.

Cheers

Edit: More reports on the Overrun error in the simulator.

I'm doing Beatiful Princess, and there are some camps with multiple Bosses (2 Mutineers or 2 Steersmen or 3 Captains in one camp, for example), each time the first of the kind shows reduced HP (according to 1/2/3 books in Overrun), the 2nd, and the 3rd, show full HP, just like those Big Berthas in GP.
    I did watch a battle report from a 9 round fight against 2 Steersmen, and in the last round - according to the combat simulator - they should have been down to 75-80k HP, but in reality it was 15-20k HP (so Ovverrun is working fine in game, also with multiple bosses of the same type).

Funny, however, both version ended in 9 rounds, those 60k HP difference were nothing for Battle Frenzied Marksmen in round 9
    Last edited by Kris3457; 20.05.17 at 17:41.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your efforts with the sim - it's been incredibly useful!

World
    Sandycove
    hope he gets a ton of gems for it, or at least a link?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hello, great work on the sim !!!

Just a little bug with the new skills, the "garrison annex" works great for the first gen but if my second gen has it the sim will not launch if i have more than the normal amount of troops

"Best attacks" function great tool!

And a little request please integrate the calculation of the combat duration with the destruction of the camp, only way to reliably work out blocks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried to simulate VLT evil king camp after it got hit by arrows. Apparently Nusala attacking with 165Bowmen and 3 scripts in the bowskill didnt correctly calculate. When i attacked 10 militia survived and killed of some troops of my second wave. Same Simulation works without issue if i put nusala as first gen so i assume skillsof G1 get copied to all other generals and return wrong results

Here the link to my sim if necessary:
    settlersonlinemaps.com/fastsim.php?MapaID=69&LangCode=2&G_1_215=1&Gl_1=28 95088&Gh_1=52&G_2_214=1&Gl_2=35&T_1_69=1&T_1_28=1& T_1_73=1&T_1_8=1&T_1_39=161&T_2_33=165&E_1_127=36& E_1_128=49&E_1_92=24&E_1_82=1#Gl_1=2895088&Gh_1=52 &Gl_2=35

PS: would be useful if there was a short combat log available where same units attacking the same units gets shortened to one line similiar to splash attacks from bosses (i.ex. 24 Royal Cavalry hits 10-60 each to bowmen killing 24 bowmen)

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry, I can not see how many seconds as minimum my block will last ?

120 or 140, very important ... :/

prntscr.com/fcg36v

ty

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Sorry, I can not see how many seconds as minimum my block will last ?

120 or 140, very important ... :/

prntscr.com/fcg36v

ty
    one round for tavern general is 20s and for fast generals 10s. So 5-10 rounds with tavern general equals 100-200s

Reply to Thread