Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tool] FastSim V5.0 [update]- New simulator for settlers online

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    On the valiant little tailor, the leader camp on sector 3 is missing from the map where you can select camps. Also the "boss", furious boar is named giant boar in the sim. It also has the wrong amount of hitpoints http://prntscr.com/ga0j07
    Last edited by Slind; 18.08.17 at 10:39. Reason: mentioned the hitpoints

World
    Newfoundland
    Great work on the sim, thanks

HP for the Evil Stepmother in Snow White is wrong in the simulator.

My gen has 3x Overrun so the Stepmother's HP is reduced the above screenshots.

Here are the Evil Stepmother's stats from the test server:

Was following Evil_J's guide and lost 5x MM so think his Snow White Skilled CoA guide is affected by this.
    Last edited by PaulLG; 19.08.17 at 09:30.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Slind View Post
    On the valiant little tailor, the leader camp on sector 3 is missing from the map where you can select camps. Also the "boss", furious boar is named giant boar in the sim. It also has the wrong amount of hitpoints http://prntscr.com/ga0j07
    1. The Leader of s3 in VLT is present in the simulator (camps with red dots = leaders)
    2. What's the HP of the Furious/Giant Boar? it shows as 50k and I had no troubles with the simulations for that camp (your screenshot has a skilled Anslem, with +5 troops, maybe you have Overrun-3, that's what makes 37.5k HP of 50k)

Btw, there's at least one leader camp missing in the simulator, but in other adv. (Oil Lamp, sector 2, it should have 4 leaders, but the lower left of the 4 is nowhere to find).

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Would be handy to have "maximum enemy troop losses" as one of the sort options.

World
    Sandycove
    FastSim Version 5.2 is bad too.

Sindibad and the Besieged City is bad.

Camp are wrong, not only "Bosses" aka Captains who have lesser HP (7,5k vs 10k) and wrong skills, there are also wrong ENEMY unit types...so for example :
    settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adventures/fairy-tale/sinbad-and-the-besieged-city/sinbad-and-the-besieged-city-general-270-nusala-vargus-anslem-with-besiegers-skills/

Camp 27 - 200 Battle Hardened Sailor, 50 Mounted Sailor, Captain while in Simulator are Boatswains (units with lesser 10 HP each+type of the attack etc).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I quite like the sim.

However what bothers me is that the "best attack" results seems to always include Vargus with 3/3 Garrison Annex whether the skill is selected or not.

Please fix this

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could you add filter "No blocks" on the map sellection ??

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    When I am trying to simulate 2 gens on same camp to compare them, it is not showing the result for the 2nd. Am I doing something wrong? Below is the simulation for VLT camp A8:
    https://imgur.com/a/aXGUB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ezBOT View Post
    When I am trying to simulate 2 gens on same camp to compare them, it is not showing the result for the 2nd. Am I doing something wrong? Below is the simulation for VLT camp A8:
    https://imgur.com/a/aXGUB
    You have simulated a two wave attack, the first gen has killed all the troops leaving none for the second. you need to run two separate simulations and compare results.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Just a remainder about 2 errors to fix:
    - You still haven't added a Leader camp in Oil Lamp (sector 2, behind B2, closer to the rocks), there's a 4th leader of that sector (150 Mounted Sailor, 100 Petty Officer Second Class 1 Captain).
    - (mentioned by Fafarona) Besieged City, leader Camp D7 should have: 200 Battle Hardened Sailor, 50 Mounted Sailor, 1 Captain
    (The simulator has Boatswain).

Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Sindibad and the Besieged City is bad.
    Camp are wrong, not only "Bosses" aka Captains who have lesser HP (7,5k vs 10k) and wrong skills, there are also wrong ENEMY unit types...so for example :
    Camp 27 - 200 Battle Hardened Sailor, 50 Mounted Sailor, Captain (...)
    I've played Besieged City after your post, simmed all camps that I attack and some of those I block and I found no more errors (except that Camp you mention: D7, aka Camp 27 in wiki guide). If you notiiced more, please share
    Captains do have 10k HP in FastSim, so you probably simmed with a skill set with Overrun-3.
    Last edited by Kris3457; 02.10.17 at 19:02.

Reply to Thread