Reply to Thread

Thread: Return to Bandits Nest (Changed from xmas event)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Return to Bandits Nest (Changed from xmas event)

Why has this new adventure been changed???

I tried this over the xmas event & and it was similar losses to the original bandits nest which wasn't too bad for my level (44), but now it has a lot more enemies added. why???
    I bought 40 of these & definitely wouldn't of if I knew it was going to be changed, its close to 1000 troops lost now instead of 550 odd. I never see any announcement anywhere that this was gonna be changed. I assume u (BB) found out that books could be gained too easily!

That's poor and without cannons makes this adv unplayable for me now. (I steer clear from any adv with over 600 losses atm).

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Did you buy More Secluded Experiments by mistake? I'm looking at the Return to the Bandit's Nest adventure right now and I don't see any changes in place. I made a guide for it during Christmas event and I can follow it to every detail even now.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Ditto, looks unchanged to me, I've done several since Xmas went down.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The guide I was using has been taken down, This is what it says when u select it from the Killste adventure guides, "This guide is obsolete due to path and camps changes."
    Yeah its deffo been changed, Probably wont effect Lev 50's much but its a disaster for anyone without cannons!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Probably wont effect Lev 50's much but its a disaster for anyone without cannons!
    This is curious. Was there two versions of these adventures for high and low level players? I'm level 50 and the Return to Bandit's Nest adventure looks identical to how it was during christmas to me. Same enemy troops, same camp locations at least to the extent that none of my paths or blocks are affected (I don't have screen caps of the adventure map from christmas, only written notes, so cannot be certain). There is not a single pixel I could say that I feel has changed in the adventure.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well, the Croaker's Island one seemed to be very mixed up, the one I did had a mix of camps from the old easy and hard variations, whereas a friend did one later on and the camps were all one version. Suspect these may have reverted after the event.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah, I only noticed a couple of camps have changed in rbn, Looks like the change happened after the 9th (end of event). Found a really good guide now that avoids the annoying cav losses, maybe someone should link it to the killste guide list. Heres the link : http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ck-No-Cav-loss Just tried it with only 302 rec losses so its mainly down to my laziness of not testing it fully as the reason for losing unnecessary cav, (Thank god for blocks). But beware as this only gets u 3k xp by doing it this way.
    Last edited by MutantKid; 15.01.14 at 04:03. Reason: more info

Reply to Thread