Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentines Surprise - First insights

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentines Surprise - First insights

You can find the thread here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 14.01.14 at 15:34.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sorry as much as i want to love this unless its dirt cheap it will prove useless as 1k granite is nothing

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 for hades post.

Edit: and even if dirt cheap its worth next to nothing.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Did nobody read the feedback about the exotic wood school?

World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree, this is nothing in the real game :/

Im sorry BB, i do welcome your new ideas, but you have no handle on the game as it is played in reality

(This post in relation to the granite idea)

I have edited my post...

Finally BB are getting the "idea", but we were promised many, many moons ago a granite quarry at level 50.

My feelings on this are, yea, lets have it... A "findable" quarry that depletes over time. Their ideas were good back then, but now here's the rub.. If we get findable granite quarry on our islands, we will need granite masons - more buildings in less space. So where to from here? We also get a lot of granite form advs, so there are lots that will poo-poo the quarry idea to start with..

It just needs re-thinking in relation to the licenses maybe? Have i missed something?

Why not go back to BBs original idea of a granite quarry for L50 players only? But it does need to be thought about serioulsy as to how much it costs and how much granite can be obtained...

Im 50/50 over it all...
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 14.01.14 at 16:11.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I am so gonna love this thread lol

BB just lost the plot.... You just dont know where you are going anymore... or maybe you are and that its closing the doors and trying to snatch the most out of the players while its possible and I do mean wallets...

I just hope this isnt the beggining of the end...

EDIT: This is attrocious!!!!!!!!!! Just try to play the game from scratch like most of us, just try to waste days around the game to try to level up and get a better island. Dont play like you do with all buildings level 5, tons of gems ready to be spent in something you need! You have no idea how this game is played in real servers, otherwise you wouldnt through out ideas like this. I do understand that the objective of a private company is to get a profit by the end of the year but trying to snatch money from us with these kinds of buildings its ridiciulous. Of course anyone can spend their gems and their money in this but come on, its WAY CHEAPER TO DO ADVENTURES TO GET THIS AMOUNT OF GRANITE EVENT IF WE USE THE SPECIAL BUFF....

Please, like so many other ideas that just disappeared from test server, just do the same with this granite and exotic buildings that you just started the year showing us.... you should have left them in the 2013 bin...

You did so well in the Christmas event, everyone was happy with it and everyone agreed you did well but now seems like you want people to get angry again by doing this...

this game is starting to take a never coming back route...
    Last edited by bakum4tsu; 14.01.14 at 16:07.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Agree with all said so far. 1k granite is nothing. Not worth the effort. Another "bright" idea = waste of space. Why not just fix what's broken (like the disappearing road trick) and add new adventures.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let me guess 1950 gems this will cost? total waste of time just like the exotic wood school.

World
    Sandycove
    LOL - Ive not tried the Valentines gift yet, so I cant comment on that I will try again to get online and comment

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi BB

My suggestion is, if your trying to make more money, consider firing your research team and replace them with monkey's, you might, or actually im sure, you will get better results from them.

I have personally bought plenty of gems and I like to spend them, I am sure I am not alone, but spend them on what? Complete junk?

BB, if you want more money out of me, which I am more than willing to spend here is a tip...

GIVE ME SOMETHING PROPER TO SPEND IT ON

Thanks for the idea, but consider my 2 suggestions I made carefully, especially the first one.

Rislem
    Last edited by Rislem; 14.01.14 at 16:25.

Reply to Thread