Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentines Surprise - First insights

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless- View Post
    I offer 3.000 granite for 1,000 gems, surely an offer BB can't refuse ! ! !
    It's only 3,000 when buffed - let BB use their own buff, I'll offer 1,000 granite for 1,000 gems...
    Quote Originally Posted by king246421 View Post
    what happened to removing rocks and exotic wood school and many more are bb not doing them anymore
    Exotic Wood School is still active on the Test Server - I guess it will go to the live server at the same time as the Granite Pit now?

Removing rocks though... Hmmm? Whatever DID happen to that one?

World
    Sandycove
    1. Dynamite men
    2. Mail system
    3. Epic Woodyard
    4. Guild Bank
    5. Nursery building
    6. Special Generals for L50 players

These are 6 things already that have been on test server and not yet implemented. They haven't been introduced because there were serious problems with a few of them. Now you are introducing more new stuff without telling us why you cannot implement any of the above?

Don't get me wrong, I love that new stuff is in the pipeline, but to try and goad us into liking yet another new item when these outstanding items have been "waved under our noses already" is really not right.

Most of us (?) want the rock removal stuff - dynamite men.. If you can't do this tell us why it cant happen? Too many bugs?? Fine, but please dont dangle a carrot and not follow through. Please let us know why we cant have it?

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    They haven't been introduced because there were serious problems with a few of them.
    Lol! Seems there are some serious problems with either the granite pit or valentine surprise too. I don't know if it's universal, but a lot of people only gets zone error on test.

Hmmm. Maybe it's got something to do with which browser I use? Maybe it's Flashplayer version I use? Maybe if I try to delete the cache and cookies? Or if I log out and log in again?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I do hope this isn't the start of a new trend, where BB staff name items after themselves.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    In the last 8 hours, I have done 4 pirates, got granite in all of them, total of 3000 and since I am on premium, got another 1500 as bonus... So even without Premium and doing Pirates, who needs this building .....???

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Why spend 2k gems on the pit when you can spend 2k on 2 Savage scouts and get extra granite for life.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Wow!. BB wanted feedback on what people thought, the amount of abuse is just disgusting and a lot of it by the usual suspects. Is it really that hard to explain, clearly and concisely, why the idea is of no value without so many of you lowering yourselves to the lowest denominator?

Anyway, like the exotic idea this is of no value and will add nothing to the game. Granite pits at level 52 as some mentioned earlier (and was the original direction of BB) seems a much better way. Level expansion seems to me to be the only thing the dev's should be concerning themselves as nothing you have been able to come with until now is going to keep 10's of thousands of level 50 interested in the game or is it time for "TSO 2.0"?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Did nobody read the feedback about the exotic wood school?
    THIS.... because it was exactly the thought that popped into my head when I read the Dev Diary.

NOBODY with any sense is going to pay even a fraction of the proposed gem cost when 750 gems spent on a silo will get you about 4 times the granite traded on the TO.

The irony is, in order to make both the Granite Quarry and the Exotic Wood Nursery viable you only really have to do one thing:

Make it refillable.

1900+ gems would still be a hefty price, but at least it might be worth investing in and upgrading then, not to mention that it would mean universal refills would be worth using on something other than gold deposits. You might even see an increase in omniseed purchases then too.

Seriously BB, you need to completely rethink your strategy on these two buildings or all the effort put into them by the art department and animators is just going to go to waste.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    why dont any of developers try playing the game and get a grip of what need to change

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Did BB not take any feedback from the exotic wood building?

Reply to Thread