Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit and Buddy's Valentines Surprise - First insights

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ah ha ...

No one has realised BB's great jape. Look at the release date for the Granite Pit - it's due to be released on 1st April 2014 at 10am.

Well they didn't fool me

World
    Sandycove
    lmao

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    My advice to BB: put at least 1 (one) person with a calculator in your so-called dev-team. An engineer, a physicist, hell even an accountant would do.
    Not everything is about "being creative". Ooh, look at me, I'm so creative ! ! !
    I imagine that designing the building and coding this took some time. And time is money. And this money is wasted because nobody thought it through.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    just another gem-scam.
    take the granite and the exo tree school and throw them out, and while you are at it, do the same for your R&D department.

[removed]

please, for the love of the game, and keeping your fan-base: sack some employees and replace them with people from within the game, who actually know whats up!

money-grabbing-farmville-lovers = my idea of BB last 12 months.

oh and also: the time BB uses to create bin-ideas can be put into actual bug-resolving time. some bugs are literaly 1½ years (and counting) live on the server and nobody is even lifting a finger resolving annoying bugs! (just to clarify: in our guild, the last 2 months alone 3 players quit the game, because it's getting worthless)

pps: if it's a april 1st joke; it's probably the worst one in history of the universe.

sdofmsdf,

Less of the offensive/rude comments please.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 14.01.14 at 20:43.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh dear.
    Really do hope it's a lame April Fool's, this is not the findable granite we were promised.
    Once more, please fix bugs before even attempting to bolt something else on.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Could I remind players to post constructive comments or at least not sarcastic, rude or offensive.

The building is on the testing server, and as we know from the Gold Tower the balancing could be changed before going live:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel
    Please keep in mind that this is the first test version of the new building. Hence, the final design and balancing may differ.
    Lets keep the nasty comments on a low please.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    you can simply balance it: 95 gems for 5k exo tree/granite. bam, done. implement.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Hello!

Could I remind players to post constructive comments or at least not sarcastic, rude or offensive.

The building is on the testing server, and as we know from the Gold Tower the balancing could be changed before going live:

Lets keep the nasty comments on a low please.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Sinister I understand as a forum mod you have a job to do but as a fellow player surely the news of this must cause you some frustration, this is a feedback thread if this was to go live at a cost of 1975 gems what is your opinion on that?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is it any surprise that this thread is full of angry words? BB needs to start delivering on its promises and stop delivering rubbish like this. They do not need to go back to the drawing board on the Exo and granite pit, they need to smash the drawing board and start again.

Let's report all bugs as exploits then we will have a bug free game within a month...
    Last edited by Baggis; 14.01.14 at 21:24.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Sinister-King... this is a feedback thread so surely the fact that nearly everyone thinks it's a stupid idea IS constructive... or would be if BB actually listened to it?!

BB shouldn't ask for feedback if they don't want honesty...

Reply to Thread