Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    That is an awesome idea, Dorotheus. That is the best solution I have heard. How do we get BB's attention for that suggestion, I wonder?

I have sent a PM to BB_Alpaca.

Just to summarise, there are two key ideas here:

1. either increasing stack size or removing limit altogether (Dorotheus' refinement is to keep stack sizes but raise the size as the building level increases)

2. be able to cancel an item in the barracks and provision house and receive the amount created up until cancelled. e.g. if you are making 25 baskets and you need to cancel when it is up to number 2, you get two baskets, or if you are making 25 elite soldiers, it's up to number 5, you cancel and get 5 elites. At the moment, the only way to immediately stop is to spend gems to complete an item.

The stack size is extremely frustrating as players get to higher levels where recruits are lost in their thousands, and fish food is needed in ten thousands. etc, etc. This will be even worse with the addition of fairy tale adventures for the highest level players.

I was in the middle of making baskets when I needed to make fish food for the guild quest, and without intending to spend gems, clicked on the "gems to finish". Bye bye 120 gems. A cancel option where you do not lose resources would be very, very helpful.
    Last edited by SwampHen; 22.07.13 at 23:39.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezy View Post
    How about adding a simple modifier to the troop build screen allowing a certain number of blocks of 25 to be requested instead of one big batch
    In this example 10 sets of 25 recruits are requested to be Q'ed up

as the 10 sets would be requested at the same time I sure this would save a lot of repeated requests and acks from the server doing it manually
    This could also be applied to the provision house as Q'ing up 2 million fish food for guild members once a month can drive u insane

YES!!! NOW MORE THAN EVER!!! The new update no matter wat guide you use or what troops you are guaranteed to loose 5k+ units on ea adventure... I do not understand why it's so difficult for the developers to add this function.... Unless they plan on implementing troop hut/silo......

For the fishfood i do not see it happening as i am sure they will implement a fishhut at some point that goes in the sea...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I actually find it a bit of a wrist sore to click click click. In conjunction with the lag, I'm unsure if my clicks even went through.

It would be perfect if we could just have a nice long slider. Even without cancel option. We make the mistake to make big chunks, we live it with

If that can not be done, how about keyboard short cuts? Repeat last order (single key or click at least).

Thank you.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aye, the endless clicking on both PH and barracks is just asking for RSI symptoms on the playerbase. Not to mention the frustration with the lag when you try to queue up larger numbers. It has been suggested before and this is one of the most annoying parts of the game at the moment. I'm actually looking at offering gold to people to create the fishfood and put them in my fishponds instead of having to do it myself. That's how annoying it gets when you have 14 fishermen and needing to refill 100k+ a week.
    Any upgrade on this segment would do.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    That and more is covered in my post from a while back. Yes, being able to produce more than 25 at a time is crucial to the game. But in the end, they need to build the game in something else than Flash. They need a real game engine.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikber View Post
    That and more is covered in my post from a while back. Yes, being able to produce more than 25 at a time is crucial to the game. But in the end, they need to build the game in something else than Flash. They need a real game engine.
    +1

World
    Newfoundland
    How about adding a simple modifier to the troop build screen allowing a certain number of blocks of 25 to be requested instead of one big batch
    I like this idea, but this debate does beg the question :

Why do we need a slider at all ? can we just enter the digits in a similar fashion to trade offers

http://prntscr.com/1h5esg
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Default Sliders to 25 in PH and Barracks

Hi,

A simple but effective change. Instead of sliders being on 1, please set their start position to 25. When I'm making 500 recruits, it would be much nicer to have the slider set to 25.

When making troops, I will make 25 on 95% or more occasions. I would be happy to slide the slider down to 1 on the odd occasion I only needed one recruit.

The same applies in the provision house when making buffs. I make 25 baskets every time, and hardly ever make less.

Any objections?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    No objections, but i'd rather see a slider with a text box (like on AH) and we are able to type in 500, and it will queue up 20 * 25 for us in one go.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd rather have a bigger slider. I typically make 25,000 fish food (10 slides, 10 clicks), 150 baskets (6 slides, 6 clicks), and 1200 recruits (48 slides, 48 clicks) a day! This adds up to 128 clicks a day. No wonder my hand hurts.

If it was adjustable sliders, it would be: 3 values, 3 clicks. And my hand would not hurt. (Plus it would be a lot faster, as each 'click' introduces lag).

Reply to Thread