World
    Northisle
    at Ieast after 230 posts they have Iooked at it

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    dont hold out hope, they are to busy adding new useless content instead of fixing bugs and solving problems like this that people have been asking for over a year.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Also mentioned here along with many other useful changes:
    To enhance Your gaming experience. A list of helpful features

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    well I was playing this morning and clicked on my barracks, what is this TWO tabs, hmm let me see what these mysterious tabs do, well well, on closer inspection i see something delightful... Basic Production, all of my troops have buttons beneath them now... Intriguing i must say, let me click on a few to see what happens... now i did not expect that, to my right i see in the window my troops ready to be trained, each with their own slider to make individual sets of troops, i like it.

now i did not expect that, i can pay for individual troops to be made with gems or remove from the list, i wonder what this other tab can do now let me see what it says on here... Mass Production, now i am getting a little excited now, fingers trembling i click on this new tab button, the new tab opens up to my delight i see the same setup as before but wait, when i click on the new buttons i see something wonderful happen, the possibility of 250 troops on my slider bar. My excitement is bubbling over i click on my Recruits, Crossbowmen, Cannoners and Elite Soldiers buttons and see the outcome on the far right, unbelievable i can make and slide as many troops as i see fit... 250 troops available each ready to be assigned to whatever adventure i see fit to send on adventures, I really cannot believe what i am seeing... wait what is that noise in the distance... no please dont... oh no it is, my alarm clock is ringing the new morning, all i have now are the memories of my game with the visions of my brand new barrack fading in the dawn light.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    I can assure you I look at all suggestions, but I am trying to avoid spamming every post with "Thank you for your suggestion! It has been passed on." I think my time is better spent trying to get updates and questions answered for you guys, making sure all bugs are inserted into the database, reporting the feedback and suggestions, improving the forum etc.

I understand you guys are frustrated, as this is something you have been requesting for a long time, but let's keep feedback constructive and not jump to conclusions as I don't see how that will help make the game better.

Thank you!
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 01.04.14 at 12:04.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    I can assure you I look at all suggestions, but I am trying to avoid spamming every post with "Thank you for your suggestion! It has been passed on." I think my time is better spent trying to get updates and questions answered for you guys, making sure all bugs are inserted into the database, reporting the feedback and suggestions, improving the forum etc.

I understand you guys are frustrated, as this is something you have been requesting for a long time, but let's keep feedback constructive and not jump to conclusions as I don't see how that will help make the game better.

Thank you!
    To be honest me and I am sure many people will say the same a "Thank you for your suggestion is has been passed on" a lot more would make a lot more people happy. As far as I am concerned and again many others they are all ignored. So a reply from someone who works for BB to say it has been passed on would go a long way in making us a bit happier even if deep down we know it probably will never happen.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This is also regularly suggested on the test server forum after being wiped and having no troops means a lot of clicking just to build an army to test with. Sadly the time devs have is being used on things that don't always seem to fit or compliment the game (collectibles-hidden object, achievements, more new adventures, fairy tales)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    the option will not be implemented: bb wants us to log in often and stay logged in as long as possible

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Ravel, please promise we aren't going to see some rubbish "rarity barracks" which will allow stacks up to 125 but with a greatly lengthened timer like we had for the fishing and it will in fact be a PROPER update to the barracks including re-ordering of the stacks as well as TO style slider "up to what you have" so we can just smack the slider up to the end to order all our free settlers as recruits if we want to

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazgod View Post
    Ravel, please promise we aren't going to see some rubbish "rarity barracks" which will allow stacks up to 125 but with a greatly lengthened timer like we had for the fishing and it will in fact be a PROPER update to the barracks including re-ordering of the stacks as well as TO style slider "up to what you have" so we can just smack the slider up to the end to order all our free settlers as recruits if we want to
    Hazgod I like your enthusiasm, but a BB mod/admin who uses the word promise I am sure will be out of a job. I can picture the staff room message board and in big bold words saying "MAKE NO PROMISES"

Anyone on my server I will give an artic iron mine if you can find a past post by a BB staff member who has promised something. Must be a promise for the game, promising to ban someone, or tell someone off or promising to pass a message on etc does not count.... ready go...

Reply to Thread