Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    is happening .. just now
    O.o

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    The Barracks menu was improved:Unit productionStack slider:The amount of stacks to be produced can now be adjusted

i can't believe

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Red face New Building Type

Hi, just an idea for a new building type, an academy, where troops for adventures could be trained in larger batches prob just for higher level players and even add a part to it where generals could be promoted from soldiers obviously this should come at a cost to balance things out. Thanks for the great game, have fun!

World
    Sandycove
    the new larger batches improvement is on test now, check out the barracks and the prov house

World
    Sandycove
    Threads merged

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphorik View Post
    Yeah, you said this in March, now it's closer to Christmas. Time flies fast but BB is still slow. You gave us hope and then you smashed us over the head. Again. Even PC-games like Unity or Far Cry or Dragon Age manages to get updates pretty fast, while this game, not even near their standards, can't manage to implement basic tools in, what, years? Threadstarter started this in 2012. It's now close to 2015. Come on and get this sorted out. You've already lost thousands of players due to this being a drag! You are sitting on the statistics, it's right there in front of your eyes. You're losing position in the marked. Wake up and make your customers happy. That is what it's all about!
    Yes, I gave you hope because I knew that, when an overwhelming number of users want something and are vocal about it on the forum, in spite of any technical difficulties, we will do our best to make it happen. This was a suggestion for all language versions so I had faith that we'll find a way to implement it eventually.
    Sorry it took so long, but trust me when I say that I am just as happy as you are this is finally going to be introduced considering that not a week went by on the forum when this was not at least mentioned.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 28.11.14 at 09:23.

Reply to Thread