Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

World
    Northisle
    Also why not link in to number of various units already trained ( not in storehouse ! )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The 25 is intentional. It makes you come back to the game more often.

Understand that everything you don't seem to be normal in the game it's because they want you to spend as much time as possible. This way you might lose your patience and buy it with gems.

It's common BMMO logic, we need to deal with it...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I don't see how max of 25 makes me come back more often? If I need to train 500 recruits, I queue 20x25. If game allowed 250 at once, I'd queue 2x250. That has no effect on when I'll return to the game. Increasing the training max to 250 would just reduce the amount of repetitive and boring clicking. Same goes for fish food & meat refills. Thankfully when making new settlers, we already can do 250, or even 625.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

slider bars in provision house and barracks like new trade system

Hi Devs
    i think a worthwhile and less time consuming add on would be a slider to select how many troops we want to make of each kind in barracks and same in the provision house too
    The system added to the trade tab is a great help.
    all the clicking to make troops buffs and resources is un-nessacary waste of time and energy.
    I suggest upto 250 for troops and 200 on baskets 10000 on deposits and maybe with x 4 option
    also a moveable menu would be useful like we have on build queue so we can change the order of the troops we are making rather than deleting 1000 recruits to make 100 cavalry.

i think this will enhance the game for such a simple add on.
    thanks
    marnie68
    Last edited by marnie68; 28.02.13 at 11:20. Reason: change

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Barracks

One suggestion that would not be very difficult to implement and would make the game better instantly would be to allow more than 25 troops at a time to be trained in the barracks ...... it is increasingly tedious to be sat there rebuilding after a high loss advent ... put your 25 recruits in, wait for the hourglass to stop spinning due to the lag ... repeat ad nauseum.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is good idea, but I think this should be done also for provision house (at least for fish and meat deposits - it is boring to create 100k fish deposit with maximum 2.5k per click...)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My suggestion would be to also add a move up / move down button for the entries in the barracks build queue as in the building build queue. Same could go for the provision house ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Both of these suggestions have been suggested before, read what you wish on BB's lack of feed back on the idea's.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    100% yes for recruits, at lvl 10 most were making more than 25 at a time. insane when u want 1500 rec's to have to do it 60 times

Even just 250 would be better making 1500 recruits in 6 clicks

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Very true, good suggestion! Making 25 recruits at the same time is annoying and causes server load because more commands need to be sended. My suggestion is use the same coding as the retired bandids in provision house.

Reply to Thread