Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    agree and has come up many times (BB [removed] on the people WHO pay therir wages)but just wait until you starts fairytale adventures at the moment i make 4-6000 troops every day

Hello esko1122,

Please do not use profanity .

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 19.09.13 at 14:16.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Provision House / Barracks - Mass production slidebar

Hello there !

Just wanted to drop off this suggestion, since it is really bothersome (to me at least). Sorry if it has been posted before, I didn't get to read every thread.

Imagine you got 40.000 bread that you wish to convert to Fish deposits. As it is now, you have to select the Fish and drag/click the slider to 250 bread (160 times). That takes a lot of time and nerves (waiting for the queue) - I've done this for 162.000 bread .... not fun.

Now imagine if you could have a slider like in the selling slot: You drag the bread to the maximum of 250, then use another slider to multiply that 250 (or maybe enter it manually in a textbox) by X times. So instead of 100+ repetitions, you do it once for the 250 bread and a second time for the multiplier bar/textbox.
    That way you could generate any amount of Fish deposits or meat deposits (or maybe even recruits) by 2 clicks, as long as you have the resources.

Please share your thoughts, I know I'm not the only one annoyed by the constant clicking for PH / Barracks.

Cheers !

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    There's always room for another thread about the Prov House and Barracks in my opinion!

Here's one that I started.

There's another excellent one by Erikber.

Right now, I would settle for making the slider default to maximum. Seeing as none of the excellent suggestions seem to be on the dev team's radar, if we could just have the slider default to maximum...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I support the ideas of either sliders or manually entering digits ... it's a pain to have to make fish out of 150.000+ bread ... let alone 3200 recruits.
    Can someone please review this suggestion and see its viability ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for the links ! I'm going to keep posting in those threads, so as to not divert focus from them. Much appreciated.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Since BB's coders seem to be wasting far too much time on collectibles that nobody wants, to be able to make simple changes that players are crying out for, I'll make their job easier for them.

A really simple stop-gap fix for this that doesn't require any changes to the mechanics of the barracks, (and could work for prov house too) is add new units that can be produced.

In the prov house we have a choice of making settlers in 1's, 5's and 25's. Why not add a "cohort" or "squad" or "platoon" unit to the barracks? 1 platoon = 25 recruits.
    Last edited by Hairy; 27.09.13 at 12:04.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    A wise decision RatzaTM. Thanks for your recommendation and your kind words SwampHen.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    That is a brilliant new alternative, Hairy.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Really good thread, I'll add a suggestion as a stop gap. Please change the default on the slider from 0 to 25 ( any other slider too sandwich's, baskets etc etc)

World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb baracks

i know there are a lot posts a bout this but i think i share my idea about it

More than 25 troops queue

make it higher when you upgrade barracks

like ... with recruits ( )

level 1 - 15 recruits... max in 1 queue
    level 2 - 25 recruits... max in 1 queue
    level 3 - 50 recruits... max in 1 queue
    level 4 - 75 recruits... max in 1 queue
    level 5 - 100/150 recruits... max in 1 queue

sounds me A lot better
    plz share your feedback
    maybe how more replies BB finaly makes it better
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017