Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Barracks Training Stacks (Once Again...)

To bluebyte dev's and comunity:

barracks max stack of 25 units have been a annoyance for quite a while, but one would assume, since implementation of bigger population (introduction of Manors and other population buildings), And implementation of bigger adventures (fairy/tailor)... my point is everyone having bigger population room and bigger troops needs, the 25 stack size limit in barracks really should be reviewed in my opinion, as its becoming a biggger issue as we all develop.

just a lil' overview, to make a tailor adv need about 4-6k troops losses, making it in 25 units stacks, having to click 3x per stack its 720 clicks! x)(6000/25x3)

hope everyone post there thoughts about this, and hopefully this can be reviewed... :S

P.S. ("The following errors occurred with your submission You specified a tag that was too short. A tag must be at least 3 characters." -see even forum bot agrees 25 is too short... )

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

KingSorinel
    [i'm not an english native speaker so excuse my mistakes]

in curent barracks menu to put more to that 25 it would be annoyng if u don't have a box where to write exact number you want and a lot of time for waiting until 400 troops are created, if u produce 25*10 u can use them more quickly. i have a better and easier idea how that issue can be resolved without to much work. they keep the current 25 troops training but they apply the lot metod from trade office. so there will be the 25 troops slider and near it will be a slider with number of lots u want to create.

for example if they put 4 lots. u can create 25*4 troops (100) if they put on that slider 10 lots you can build 250 troops without to much time and clicks spent there.

Hope i was clear enough for you to understand

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    they are working on it i think but god know when it wiII come to our server

World
    Newfoundland
    I truly hate seeing these little updates over two years on in the game, Still not addressed.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i think it is very hard to know how many troops you build in the queue, so we need at least some help to know how many troops, and what kind of troops you have so far start to produce, we need 2900 recruits to rebuild for a clt ,so it means 116 lots o f 25, it s pretty hard to know, how many lots you have so far in the queue, or i miss something, with 250 in the lot it will be much easier to manage

KingSorinel

in curent barracks menu to put more to that 25 it would be annoyng if u don't have a box where to write exact number you want and a lot of time for waiting until 400 troops are created, if u produce 25*10 u can use them more quickly. i have a better and easier idea how that issue can be resolved without to much work. they keep the current 25 troops training but they apply the lot metod from trade office. so there will be the 25 troops slider and near it will be a slider with number of lots u want to create.

for example if they put 4 lots. u can create 25*4 troops (100) if they put on that slider 10 lots you can build 250 troops without to much time and clicks spent there.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    yes that sound good also ,we just need to build troops make easier for us to know how many we build without to have to click so much

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSorinel View Post

Sounds like a neat solution +1

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSorinel View Post

+1 Excellent suggestion.

World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Sollution

i think this still is THE option

see what u have in production and that you can stack units

Last edited by matie2506; 26.04.14 at 13:16.
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Reply to Thread