Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I had a week off the game, and returned yesterday, to find making fish food and meat refills even more irritating than ever. The new adventures have arrived. Are those poor level 50 players really going to make all those recruits 25 at a time?

I have had no response so far from BB_Alpaca. I will try another PM.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hey BB do something about this, it's freakin tiresome to click click on barracks if your population is over 5k. This isn't any major change just increase number in your code, 25 > 1000. Don't waste our time more.
    Last edited by Hiroike; 11.08.13 at 13:55.

World
    Sandycove
    BB_Alpaca replied to my messages that our suggestions have been passed on to the development team, but that no promises can be made about whether anything will change. So if this is an issue for you, please do add to this thread. Let's make it stand out.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    any news on the topic? with farytale adventures here clicking in barracks and provision house is becoming anoying...?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampHen View Post
    BB_Alpaca replied to my messages that our suggestions have been passed on to the development team, but that no promises can be made about whether anything will change. So if this is an issue for you, please do add to this thread. Let's make it stand out.
    +1 from me... but I wonder if this area of the forum ever gets looked at by the developers. 3 pages of players all agreeing 100% that this is needed, it's a no-brainer. But nothing in response.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    I like this idea, but this debate does beg the question :

Why do we need a slider at all ? can we just enter the digits in a similar fashion to trade offers

http://prntscr.com/1h5esg
    I think a simple slider with an input box similar to the trade slider above in that screenshot is ideal. Raise the max you can build, then u can either use the slider or simply type in the amount you want made.
    Adding a cancel option that would immediately cancel the rest of the builds would be fantastic too! I think both of those shouldn't be too much code work.

World
    Sandycove
    I've had a new idea. Just started playing adv again. How about a shortcut/hotkey to produce a stack? e.g. "r" for recruits, "b" for bowmen, within the barracks?

World
    Newfoundland
    This keeps being raise BB need to change it. A system like Dezy suggests would be better, also for things like Irmas and trading multiple items with players (like Red setters)
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Sandycove
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA, it's not a better suggestion, it's a "CAN YOU PLEASE IMPLEMENT SOMETHING!?! PLEASE?!" suggestion. Even a hotkey. How hard can a few hotkeys be?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezy View Post
    Adding a stacking option to the star menu would fix that
    Not at all if the stacking was a manual process as you'd then have to be clicking each stack anyway. I want to order my fish in 1 bunch AND add them to the deposit in 1 go. That is about 6 clicks instead of hundreds. 50 stacks you have to click, click/drag, click. so 300 actions to order 250k fish food. Then click *, click fish, click deposit (wait a few seconds...............:yawn which is another 300 actions. 600 actions to refill your fish deposit by 250k. That would be replaced by 6 clicks if you could just slide the bar up to 100 and order your 250k in 1 hit. 6 clicks instead of 600 is just better and should be a really simple update for them to do. It's ridiculous that it's still not been done because who needs 1 stack of 25 fish ever? The stacks could also just be made bigger. e.g. instead of 1 being just 100 fish (seriously who needs to refill by only 100 fish after about level 6?!) it could just be 5k or 10k. Then 25 would be 250k at 10k/increment. No one would be complaining if they could get their 2 million fish in just 8 stacks instead of 800 (almost 5,000 click to create and add to a deposit)

Reply to Thread