Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: give us the possibility to make 250 troops in one shot

World
    Sandycove
    It's a great idea i hope BB will read this. And makes it possible to make more troops in your barracks
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    Something similar has been suggested countless times yet there's no word on it. Don't count on a response from BB either.
    This

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Update to the barracks recruitment system

I apologize if anyone suggested this before, but I think that it needs to be said.

Recruiting new units in barracks is a painful process. Now that we all can have large population limit with all those frozen manors - putting 4000 recruits into quenu is a painful process. You are fixing the e-mail system - that's okay, but it worked flawlessly before, why is nobody talking about the update of barracks recruiting system?

It's not a problem for new players who at most quenue 500 recruits per day, this would be good for us who play this game longer. You have already made some great changes to the whole gaming system to keep level 50 players playing. Actually - you did so great job that that I can't think of quitting, but whenever I have to take 10 minutes of quenuing troops - there's black in front of my eyes...

Thank you

Zoran

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has been asked many times, consider the people with 10k plus population trying to make a new army after a couple of fairytale adventures. I hope the devs are looking at a way of doing this as it is long over due

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah, the Barracks recruiting system was made at a time when adventures with over 500 unit loss were ... unusual.

Nowadays, high level players consume 5000+ units in a single day, and that means over 150 click-throughs.

To show how tedious the system really is:
    I had units for Heroic Tailor queued up in the order I'd need them.
    In sector 4 I realized I was missing 80 Elite Soldiers, so I had to cancel over 2000 units in the making (which is terrible with the scrolling, as is) then insert elites, then re-do the entire queue.

Took me nearly 30 minutes. For what? Because developers think we like to

Click Recruit - Go to 25 - Accept
    [removed]

Hello Sharpielein,

Please do not spam .

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 30.12.13 at 01:44.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I second this.
    Please give it some kind of higher priority.. (esp over things like exotic wood school)

That amount and kind of clicking is potentially dangerous and can lead to stuff like RSI.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesea View Post
    I second this.
    Please give it some kind of higher priority.. (esp over things like exotic wood school)

That amount and kind of clicking is potentially dangerous and can lead to stuff like RSI.
    Haha yes before long it wont be PPI people calling you all day every day it will be "Have you played settlers in the last year? did you need to click thousands of times to make an army? Do you now suffer from wrist pain? then keep listening you could be entitled to a no win no fee compensation claim...."

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

more then 25 units to train at once in barracks

i don't know if anyone suggested this allready, but i would like it very much if i can choose more then 25 units to train. like in the tradehouse, that you can type 200, or 300, whatever you want. then you won't have to do the same work all the time.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Its suggested normally once a week.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Or twice. Or more. So constantly...

Reply to Thread