Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Quests

World
    Newfoundland

Guild Quests

hello all, guild quests are becoming a bit of a problem in the our guild. we are a highly motivated guild with a large amount of players over lvl 48. i'm a lord of the manor and resposible for getting other members to complete there quest. my problem is two fold. first, if a senior player gets "a complete black knights adventure" for guild quest and is already doing a fairy tale adventure, it means that player must buy a loot spot for gold coin. so he can win 13-21 guild coins. (not good). then once he wins and collects a large number of guild coins he has nothing to spend it on as the guild market goods are "rubbish". help us out please, either put up some items to encourage members to complete guild quest or close it down.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Why buy a loot spot, if there are more at that lvl aren't loot spots given ? Part of getting them done is also help each other out imo
    And yes, a few interesting things to buy in the guild shop would be great

World
    Sandycove
    I actually agree with Bob. The GQs can also be an issue for members who are only on for a certain amount of time or are lower levels. We find the adventure GQs the most problematic, but we do always try and get swaps in order to get 2 or 3 done in one hit. But for the lower levels, having to do a non-shared adventure 2 days on the trot is huge drain on their resources and not how they want to play the game. I would suggest BB remove any adventure quests for these levels.

World
    Newfoundland
    hello inya. i'm afraid here in newfoundland lootspots are traded at a price. we do however discount the price in guild. perhaps we are a bit to competitive.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder2 View Post
    a large amount of players over lvl 48
    just made me think it's easy swapping lootspots
    but we are with the 6 of us, maybe that's the difference, we help each other out a lot
    Yes, lower levels have a lot of *do an adventure doing less than 500 rec* it's insane and they can't possibly do it alone, yet there we help out. A fast DP is done quickly.
    Tho, we are constantly telling everyone to work together to have the guildquest done, help with adventures.
    Me and my officers want teamwork

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    Yes, lower levels have a lot of *do an adventure doing less than 500 rec* it's insane and they can't possibly do it alone, yet there we help out. A fast DP is done quickly.
    we do this also, but its not always convenient for timings etc. And what about the IotP advs for the lowers? They cant get a lootspot on that..

My suggestion stands, remove the adventure quest for the lower levels at least please...

World
    Sandycove
    I don't like the guild quests with 2 adventures to do. I think they should adjust it.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My guild stays under 35 members and we get adventure guild quests only very occasionally.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    simple just dont do them..my guild has a policy to cancel all adventure GQ's.. i mean 100ggc's is worth 50gc not worth the effort or drain on resources
    I was an officer in my last guild and had to eject and loss some good friends over the adv GQ's..never again..took the fun out of the game the game

simple answer if BB dont change um cancel um

World
    Newfoundland
    A good guild leader should know which quests cause his/her guild the most problems and cancel them. BlueByte only set the challenges, it's up to the guild how they handle them. Stop asking for the game to be made any easier than it already is!!
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread