Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guild Quests

World
    Newfoundland
    i don't want to see adventure quests removed from guild quests, just named adventures removed. By all means specify a category, e.g. resource/follow up/xp etc.... The adventures are a great learning curve for the lower levels in the guild and it is satisfying sharing a large adventure with someone who is only level 31 and gives them a sense of accomplishment at the end.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    People have pointed out time and time again there are problems with the guild quests, and problems caused by those quests like forcing people to play how the quests tell them instead of allowing players to choose how they want to play.

There are 2 halves to the game - resource and island management, and the xp and adventuring with constant rebuilding of troops. Lower level players will struggle to do any adventures based on their population limit, barracks level, weapon and bread production.
    If people don't want to do adventures, which are time and resource consuming (but also very profitable) then they should not be expected to invest so much time on a daily basis because quests ask you do complete 1 or 2 new adventures, or specific ones.

Simple solution: remove the adventure requirement from daily and guild quests.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I don't necessarily think they should be removed (named or otherwise), but the algorithm definitely needs adjusted to vary the requirements i.e. no more than one 'complete 2 adventures' per week or per x GQs. I think we've had 4 of the last 6 GQs (I really should start making a note of them!) as adventure ones which I think is overkill given the claim that over 100 new GQs were added to the game not so long ago, and we have struggled to complete within 3 or 4 days. Having the adventure GQs does encourage guild members to work together more rather than a quick 'boomerang' transaction to swap resources.

Reply to Thread