Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing exhausted deposit graphics

World
    Sandycove

Missing exhausted deposit graphics

On loggon on yesterday I noticed my three copper deposits in sector 2 were not showing, usually they would be exhausted, so there should of been rubble, but nothing was showing. I put this up in chat to see if anyone else had this, as it was just after maintenance, and it had not happened to me before, it seems I was the only one.
    Today when I logged on the marble and one of the stone deposits in sector one were missing, again they should have been exhausted, but nothing was there. In both cases all the deposits were being worked when I logged off the night before, all other `exhausted' deposits were showing as rubble, so its not island wide.
    I know its probably not an important issue, however I've been here long enough to see `bugs' start this way and they only get worse. As this started the day after maintenance I have to conclude something was changed to effect my island at least.
    ( I miss the extra clicking BB give it back )
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Increase the Flash cache to unlimited normally solves the issue of missing graphics

Right click on the island to open the Flash options and increase cache under settings.

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Daz, but I don't think that's the issue, its only using less than 17% of what I have it set on. I just find it odd that its only started doing this after maintenance, and that it is only a few of the demolished resources. Like I said I'm not bothered by it but thought I'd report it on forum as more people can see it just in case it starts happening to them, first roads and now rubble me thinks settlers are moonlighting in the dark economy
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same issue... my stone quarries and masons have dissapeared and my discovered a copper deposit but cant see it nor place a mine on it >.<

Reply to Thread