Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 13/02/2014

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I am going to miss occasionally looking at an old mail or two. It's kind of like losing old friends.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Newfoundland
    My island is full of level 5 buildings, 0 spaces to build anything new, still awaiting mountain removal feature that was on test last year to make more space to build

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have been longing for a new mail system for a long time. Today it came
    But it is only a new look, no new features. No history, no sent box, only Inbox. No dates and times, no way to find out when I wrote, or what I wrote to somebody last week.
    The mail system in here is still a simple joke. Any other system would probably be far better. I can never in the history of internet remember having seen such a featureless mail system anywhere.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

New Epic Workyard

I love the new NPC, but 5000gems for an epic workyard and having that build quest as a main quest??? What are you thinking BB? As far as I can see, either you are desparate for money or this is just a HUGE mistake on your part.

I for one will NOT be buying this amount of gems anytime soon, and that quest will be sitting there for some months before I will be able to complete it.... extremely disappointed in what you have done with this new building as far as cost is concerned...isnt it enough that we have to spend resources to upgrade it?

I already buy gems, but this time you lose big time....

Some more thought before putting new buildings on the live server at such a high price... not all of us can afford to buy that many gems in one hit.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree anonymrs, what are you doing BB, i truly hope this is a mistake. You could have at least have made it an option Quest and not a main Quest.
    I will not be defending you over this little doozie of a booboo.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's not a mistake. The gem version is alternative buy and the main "version" of the building is under "Epic Items"

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland

Epic workyard quest

I have put this in the bug section as all I can imagine is it is a bug and not pure stupidity on behalf of the devs.

Why is the reward for the epic work yard quests exp points?? These work yards I assume would be most appealing to the higher levels and a lot of level 50s, but exp points earned through quests are just wasted and turn into nothing.

BB please fix I am not even going to touch an epic work yard until it is.

[ Post moved ]

I does seem weird that it rewards experience points, but it's more feedback at this point then a bug.
    Last edited by Fexno; 13.02.14 at 08:12.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Desperately need more room on Island - when is the mountain removal options arriving. Already had 4 items in mail that refuse to open despite 2 restarts. Being on level 50 means for me the NPC quests for xp are of no real value but will benefit a number of people.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    more buildings to put on on an overcrowded map, and quests that give xp which is useless, as at l50 we dont get them even as star coins !!!!! not much thought gone in to this one BB

Reply to Thread