Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 13/02/2014

World
    Sandycove
    [ Thread merged, topic "New Epic Workyard" ]

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    The change log does not mention it, but where have the remaining time gone from the building queue tooltips? Until today morning they was handy and informative, but now instead of that there is only the type of building, what is total usless...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    It's not a mistake. The gem version is alternative buy and the main "version" of the building is under "Epic Items"
    I stand corrected, i must have got my wrong glasses on, sorry BB, my apologies.
    Last edited by AkaManah1; 13.02.14 at 09:56.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaManah1 View Post
    Not sure which game your playing, i have looked thoroughly through the epic items etc, and the only epic work yard i can buy is in the Architect section of the treasure chest, and it is 5k gems.....
    Not that i care anyway, as it is too big, too expensive and i am doing fine without it...
    I'm afraid you will have to look again.

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice thingy this woodyard and mail and all.. BUT i have a big question.. why is it that the quest chain still only give xp.. That means that me and waaay many other level 50 loose out on a big bunch of the star coins if we do the quest.. Not to good thought thru that part from the devs i guess..
    Was fun to see its a new buildings and new quest and did 2 first quest easy, saw it was only xp.. dont think i will be completing them as i dont get my reward as intended..

World
    Sandycove
    give us a sneakpeak of the upcoming workyards :P

already got this one. was thinking about buying the gems one to, but the new mail bug box makes me not spending gems atm.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Epic workyard failure

Hey.

I had some nice expectations about new, so called epic workyard. Even its bugged or then its total failure what becomes producing pine trees.
    I think it supposed to have 2 minutes 15 seconds producting time, not the 10 minutes production time, what it seems to have now.
    Is it really ment to be like that ? If it is, its allmost as bad than 1 pinewood forrester / 1 line, and really not worth the space it took.

I made calculations before, and on the basis of them i should be able to replace 19-20 pinewood forresters if i use all 3 lines for that.....
    Now it seems the hole workyard can do the same job than only 4-5 pinewood forresters...... i mean what the ....

I bought both workyards and did all the quests to upgrade them and what did i got ? 2 very expensive, very huge buildings with no proper usage

only sensible thing to use it is making coal, but pretty hard to produce enough pinewood for it, because tree planting is awfull.....

It must be a bug or something because few times production rate have been lower, like that 2.15 minutes it should be and also 4 minutes.... but allmost all the time its 10 minutes......

So please do something about it, my hole wood / coal production economy is a mess right now, since i deleted 20 of my pinewood forresters before, and i really dont want to rebuild 20x lvl 5 buildings.

-Yuzada

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I have to agree on the pinewood foresting, that thing should be buffed. I went thru the same disapointment when i added it into my production chain. It should definatly get a third upgrade increasing its pinewood foresting output. I hope dearly that this will be forwarded and fixed.

However, the rest of the epic woodyard like hardwood foresting is pretty sweet and i would be completly satisfied if the pinewood foresting part wouldnt be such a thorn.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    as my pine / coal are all running fine and at lvl 5 I do not need to waist gems on this and don't no why anyone would buy it ( I have 9 gem pits )
    would put in the same bracket as cannon forge, powder hut dm weapons all u s buildings that no one needs and as for the upgrade to do the last quest for 500 gems
    the other quest is just as bad for a lvl 50 player all xp that's no use at all once again the lvl 50 get a brush up the
    why cant you give them star coins and not xp have done 3 parts and got 500 coins wow

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    running fine and at lvl 5 I do not need to waist gems on this
    quite a few people seem to miss the fact u can also buy it with beans in the epic tab. there is no need to spend gems unless u wan't 2 workyards.

Reply to Thread