Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 13/02/2014

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 13/02/2014

From now on each Change Log will have its individual feedback thread in order to better organise the feedback received.

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 20.01.14 at 15:16.

World
    Sandycove
    Its great that the Changes to the game get their own feedback thread, but I am a little confused as to this one
    We already gave feed back on this Wood Workyard, Guildbank and New mail system ( what was proposed and seen on test ), No changes have been put out for further consideration and the `details' linked go back to this time frame, so what's new? Is this just a heads up that these are going to be implemented, with or without changes on the 30th. And is the feedback thread for after? As without more up to date info in the details I can't see how we can give any more feedback than we already have, until we see what has been changed ( or not and then our `feedback' is somewhat pointless )
    I assume it will be put on test this week for final testing, but it all seems a bit slapdash to me if its already got its release date. Has no one learnt the lesson from the `new Mail' on the Polish servers ? Launching and then withdrawing content doesn't look very professional.
    However if the wood Workyard that is currently on test IS the release version then my feedback has not changed:
    Its big and ugly, to expensive to upgrade, give little to what I already produce ( I have plenty of recyclers, and my stores are brimming with all the woods and their products ) I will not have it on my island. I'll wait and see if the other proposed workyards materialise, and hope that they are better looking, smaller and cheaper to upgrade. ( trouble is if they are then anyone who has bought this monstrosity will be well and truly miffed if they are short of space )
    Last edited by Larili; 20.01.14 at 23:39.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok somewhat confused here, Feedback on events which have not happened yet. Has some joker placed a Blue Police Telephone Box outside BB HQ.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    I can only agree with opinions above, and I fear the epic workyard building may become somewhat of a white elephant.

There are some who may want it, of course, but it is far too big in it's current form, and of limited value to those who have already heavily invested in upgrading cokers and forresters to level 5. I have heard arguments for it in that it can save licences etc. but I'm pretty sure I will not be giving it valuable island space.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I can't believe this. Instead of working out the horrible lag, the fact that buffs sometimes don't work, the fact that you need to make 40 lines of 25 cavs for one adventure (why not 1 row of 1000 cavs??) and the other problems within this game the DEVS are wasting their time on some high-end building like this woodcutting monstricity which nobody who is sane will use??

Right. Looks like the testserver is just marketing.

I can make an long and extensive write-up why this new building is useless, but the players on the testserver already did that. So, I am no longer going to bother. I got an empty questbook and I really like it this way, but I am FLATLY refusing to waste my resources on buying this thing just to get rid of the new quests. And PLEASE give me an option to just DELETE the quest.
    Last edited by Mystic; 22.01.14 at 21:39.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i can only agree with everything the players above me said.
    i wouldnt buy this thing even if it was a free building. start fixing bugs, stop making stupid buildings. tnx

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Will it be 1 woodyard/player or two as in tsotesting server? If its only 1/player, will it be sold for gem or beans?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    So why has this been delayed? you effecting the market value of beans here ya know!

World
    Sandycove
    All worlds seem to be having a maintenance on the same day, so it may be a fix for something more serious instead?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    To big, to ugly , to expensive, no wood cutting. But now its released 1 step closer to something I might actually want. Regarding mail system would of liked buff mails to go into there own tab, rest looks ok.

Reply to Thread