Thread: [OPEN] Locked Adventure Zone

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    sorry, its slt I am stuck on

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, all three of us are locked out of the same adv, all our gens are there so none of us can do anything else, not even accept a lootspot.......

The other posts in this thread have me scared rootless....14 days to put it right? Or in some cases still not sorted out?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    exactly same as my crash, overlapping gens, the one in the middle nonassignable
    I've seen a few overlapping gens and no crash at all.

Are you sure this is not more about sending multiple waves and having interceptions from disappearing camps?
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 20.10.15 at 04:07.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    I've seen more than a few overlapping gens. Just move the one from above and you are OK, but sometimes they crash the zone- now more often than before

A few minutes ago my better half move her gens over mine! I saw that and i think "something nice" but in the next moment we are booted out...

Now I am 100% sure this is one of the reasons for this zone crash "something nice" occurrence...

Is there any other reasons i don't know. I know that we are over for today and again hoping for tomorrow script to sort things out.....

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post

Are you sure this is not more about sending multiple waves and having interceptions from disappearing camps?
    my adv had just started, moved the first general and left the adv. minute later didnt get back in. next lot of gens landed on top of where he was supposed to go.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    my adv had just started, moved the first general and left the adv. minute later didnt get back in. next lot of gens landed on top of where he was supposed to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by milfaca View Post
    I've seen more than a few overlapping gens. Just move the one from above and you are OK, but sometimes they crash the zone- now more often than before

A few minutes ago my better half move her gens over mine! I saw that and i think "something nice" but in the next moment we are booted out...

Now I am 100% sure this is one of the reasons for this zone crash "something nice" occurrence...

Is there any other reasons i don't know. I know that we are over for today and again hoping for tomorrow script to sort things out.....
    Ok. Good to know.
    Seems like I've been lucky enough to had it handled and sorted out without further issues.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello i have the same problem with locked zone. I started a BK and i moved my generals then i tried to get back to my island and i got thet message. and now i cant enter my adventure or cancel it. What can i do?

Moved
    Last edited by MOD_Houri; 01.11.15 at 14:39.

Reply to Thread