Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Locked Adventure Zone

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBob View Post
    I had this message on The Island of the Pirate's

Server Zone Crash
    An error was detected on this zone, please try again.

I managed to get back onto adventure 9 to 10 hours later but lost 1 general and 200 cav.
    Anybody knows if I will get general and troops back.
    Contact Support by using the contact form on this page: http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i ave zone error in Island of the pirates now. i finished last attack and then zone error appeared and will not get away

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    prntscr.com/3dnjdg

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

and here's another one, I have 2 people in lootspots. I do hope that there is some compensation available for this - not too bothered about myself, but I am bothered about the fact that 2 people will have their game play severely restricted for the next week

And before the lovely mods say something - I will send a ticket to support, as I've not really seen an acknowledgement from BB on this one. However, as we are told to report bugs in forum, that is what I have done.

I know that not all instances have been reported - I really do think it's time someone from BB acknowledges that this bug exists and that it is being looked at. (Been thinking that for a while, but never wrote anything to that effect as I did not have the problem. Classic case of Karma biting you in the rear...)

Grump over
    Last edited by BlueFairy; 02.05.14 at 17:01.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Bandits nest server failure

The bandits nest adventure crashed - can someone advise what to do?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Can't access Tomb Raider Adventure.

I and 3 friends were completing the TR adventure when the game threw a error up and sent us back to our own island. Now every time we try and access the open adventure we get the following error " An error was detected on this zone. please try again" and then it reboots the game.

This is happening for all players. Our generals and troops are stuck on the island. I have tried to cancel the adventure but get the same error and the game reboots and the adventure is still open.

Please advise how I get out troops and generals back without loosing troops and loot.XP we should have gained as we were completing this adventure.

World
    Sandycove
    You will have to contact Support via the contact form on this page and inform them of the situation with as much details as you can (players in the adventure, link to screenshot if you are able to do so. Anything you and the other players can remember doing just before it happened)

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, locked zone when pressing complete on Nords. It unlocked overnight with the script but now I have no complete button so I cannot actually finish the adventure! Both me and my ls are now stuck in an adventure that we cannot finish. If I cancel the adventure, support will probably say there's no problem! Logged a ticket, now I can't adventure over the holiday period, nice.

World
    Sandycove
    had exact same issue Baggis. 2am script allowed me to cancel, support were notified and sent me the loot via in game mail. seems this bug is more common lately

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    im having same proble i can goto the island now but it wont finish so i dont know what to do

Reply to Thread