Reply to Thread

Thread: Lvl 7 Provision House not getting credit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Lvl 7 Provision House not getting credit

I've built the required Provision House. It's up and running but the quest book is still showing locked and incomplete. It allows me to create buffs which are not getting any credit either. Any idea as to why? Help would be appreciated.

World
    Sandycove
    If you built the provision house before the quest asks you too ( The first buffs - own at least one provision house ) and is unlocked. You have to knock it down and build it when the quest unlocks not before. You can do lots of things before the quests...but if you do you will often get the same result.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the reply however this shows as my next task in the Quest Book. Where did I go wrong? I've completed the quest "food usage" and building the provision house is next on the to do list. I have no clue as to where to go from here

World
    Sandycove
    If you check out Fhearghus's guide it may help, often you need to do a few side quests, before `the next tutorial quest' unlocks. Sometimes there seems to be no real reason, but for some reason they unlock the following day. If you get quests sticking your best first try is to refresh the page as sometimes the server doesn't keep up, especially when you just level up. But `pre-empting' quests by building in advance often creates more problems than it solves, the best advise you will get from veteran players about the early levels is ` follow the tutorial quest line to the letter, and do little more than it asks till lvl 17.' Then just go crazy
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for your help Larili

Reply to Thread