Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter event 2014

World
    Sandycove

Easter event 2014

I do hope this post isn't seen as an alarmist comment in any form, and I also hope BB already have some really great new ideas in store for us...

Don't get me wrong, I still think it's the best opportunity for people to get Veteran generals and Scouts for those who don't have them, or even want their second, but unless the rest of us have a chance of getting yet another, its going to limit what we can get from the event in a big way..

After the Xmas event, I guess we are all hoping for something similarly spectacular for Easter this year, and Ive posted this thread just to see what others might feel would make a great event?

Personally Id like to see more quest chains, say one a day rather than every other day or every 6 days (wasn't it last year?). Perhaps we should work towards being able to open a huge egg on Easter Sunday that will reveal an option of 3 nice rewards (A Nords2 adv perhaps?) And yea, ok I knicked that idea from the advent calendar from Xmas

So who is more inventive and thoughtful than I have been here? Who can maybe put some suggestions for this year's event that will make us say "Wow, that was cool" after the event?

Please don't spam the thread with comments on maybe how BB can fix bugs and put right other wrongs etc. This here should just be a thrashing of minds to see if we can't get BB to make a better event than even Xmas was

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to be able to donate all my Raving Rabbits (from the MA boxes) to a Bunny Farm and they come along and boost my fields production by a zillion or so.

World
    Sandycove
    Yea nicely spammed, good start...

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    How about some of those new silos?
    or a general Klotz?
    Frozen manors?
    More floating houses?
    More scouts?

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    Yea nicely spammed, good start...
    I thought it was an eggcelent suggestion with an easter bunny rabbit theme ;-)

World
    Sandycove
    Lmao

World
    Newfoundland
    How about a competitive Guild competition with varying levels split in sections based on guild size and average level? Or even a server competition - not on the scale of 20th anniversary event. But more of a who can find the most eggs competition, using explorers completing adventures, etc. I don't ever want to see balloons ever again!!!

I don't want to see wasting resource for little reward but would be quite happy to spend resource in pushing myself to complete more adventures in a shorter period of time in the aid of our guild or server. could have side competitions for most adventures completed, most eggs found on adventures, most successful explorers etc.

This I think would appeal to users for a small or large reward because resources are not going down the drain for nothing, would also appeal to BB as users may choose to spend gems on scouts, generals, licence free population buildings to increase amount adventures/searches they could complete.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds great Minion - well it would if I could adventure. It's now been 2 weeks since I was last able to adventure due to the buggyness of the game :-)

World
    Sandycove
    we need another Vet, even if we got one last year. They are specially usefull in fairy tales adventures, theres a lot of 1ยบ waves with vet and not enough med packs..
    also new silos would be great

World
    Newfoundland
    A mayor, or one of those generals that disappeared from test ( star-coin generals ), some Easter adventure maps
    Improved silo, granite pit, exo-wood school, ... in the store for egg's
    and a good balanced guild-event where completing tasks as a guild can get every member something useful

Reply to Thread