Reply to Thread

Thread: [ROTI] Crazy Rotters is now Recruiting!

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

[ROTI] Crazy Rotters is now Recruiting!

Since 8th March 2013, Crazy Rotters has provided a great guild for active, fun-loving players. The guild currently has vacancies available, and is looking for new, active members to join us. We have several spots free.

History
    The guild's history is much longer that it's original creation date. The 'Crazy Group' of guilds began with Crazy Horses in early 2012. As the guild grew and rapidly reached 100 members, the decision was made to split the guild into two sister guilds, thus Crazies Too was born, which rapidly rose to become one of the most powerful guilds on Sandycove. Following the leader of the Crazy Horses leaving the game, Crazies Reborn was created, and when the leader of Crazies Too also retired, Crazy Rotters was born. When Crazies Reborn grew too big, the Crazy Asylum was created to hold the new members.

Reasons to Join
    • We have always been a powerful guild, almost always on the first page of the guild list, though we have recently dropped to page 2. We are a mature guild, but not past our best!
    • Joining is FREE. Many guilds ask for gold coins or a guild license to join. We only ask that you meet the criteria set out below.
    • ALL members are regular, active and helpful. If you need help, it is always available.
    • We have more than half of our guild members above level 40, and several at level 50, mainly achieved by having good friends to support each other!
    • The experienced members pass on tips and help to newer players!
    • Regular competitions and quizzes, where you can win resources!
    • Active guild chat. It's rare that guild chat is quieter than global...
    • We accept all players, any nationality. Bad English or bad spelling is allowed in guild chat.

So, do you have what it takes to join us?
    Member Requirements
    • You must be regular and active.
    • Minimum level is 25, but exceptions can be made for new players who want to get to Lv 25 quickly.
    • Must do Guild Quests. Don't rely on other members to do them, but help will always be given if you need it.
    • Must be willing to help other guild members when you can.
    • Age 18+ is preferred, but mature, sensible younger players may be considered.
    • Be guild-focused. A successful guild is better for all members, including you!
    • Must follow the guild rules, which are available on request.

I mention 'help' a lot - what kind of help am I talking about?
    A Helpful Guild
    • Giving resources to those that need it is common, but you can ask for something in return if you wish.
    • In-guild trading is always fair, often unlike the inflated prices in the Trade Office.
    • We often collect lootspots for other members, and then mail them the loot. They will return the favour later.
    • Buffing aplenty! Need a basket on your gold mine, just ask in chat. Either swap buffs, mail the buffs, or return the favour later.
    • Your success is the guild's success, so anything we can do, to aid your game, we will try to do!

Where do I sign up?
    If you are excited by the prospect of joining our guild, then you should contact one of the guild officers, listed below, by in-game mail, or find us in the Guild List, and click the 'Apply' button.
    Dukeslady - Guild Leader
    Debsy - Officer
    Jamdoggy - Officer

Crazy Sister-Guilds Recruitment
    Crazy Asylum is also recruiting - their recruitment thread can be found here.
    Last edited by Jamdoggy; 10.02.14 at 22:06.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Join us! Plenty of crazy going on

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You don't need to be crazy to join, but it certainly helps!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    you don't have to be rotten or crazy but ................. what the heck am i saying of course you do!!! so come release your inner sillyness and join us this week we have a special competition.
    its the Easter egg n spoon race with best funny walk!!!! so far ginger is walking away with it.
    so come on and join the best rotten crazy gang today

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Please join soon i have lost my Arctic Camel it has run off with my pet Panda bear Sydney and i need as much help as i can get to find it,

Dukeslady
    Harry you are nuts !

Reply to Thread