Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Timer restarts: Bookbinder takes longer the specified

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by bradanov77 View Post
    My BOOKBINDER never finish production
    Problem start 2 days ago...
    Seeing the other posts here I'm wondering if you are upgrading buildings (and did that upgrade start about two days ago) I mean any buildings, but specifically BookBinder, Mayor House, Provision House, Barracks).
    Also wondering if you have the bookbinder buffed (or one of the other buildings I mentioned above)

Could you tell us?

Thanks,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 08.10.13 at 18:16.

bradanov77
    bookbinder I raised a few months ago to l5, not two days ago when the problems started, making the book every day so I know what I'm talking about, thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I also have the problem with bookbinder. I think loop started at Saturday 05 October. Didn't upgraded any of my buildings and didn't buffed a bookbinder. Last night a clock was set for 13h and some minutes to finish and this morning when I logged in it was again on 17 h and something till the end.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Rogac Where you making one of those new buffs from collectibles when this happened? Just curious.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi

I can confirm this is happening to me as well, I am making a tome and it keeps resetting, I have been making a tome for 2days now... I just logged on and noticed it reset again to the start thats why I was looking for a post regarding this.

Is there a solution to this or is MOD and Devs just going to sweep this under the floor?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem. but i have it more than 2 or 3 days. I started upgrading mayors house to lvl5, now its nearly completed. Its seems sometimes producing minute after minute, and think its going to be good, but it reaches some point in hours and then stoping and reseting.. Its sad I lost so much days, could started upgrading that building to lvl5, having known how much time it takes to upgrade to lvl5 from 4..

hope you fix it soon my friends!

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rislem View Post
    Is there a solution to this or is MOD and Devs just going to sweep this under the floor?
    Here's the last I heard from support yesterday:
    [ Removed ] Edit: They thanked me for my additional information, said that others have reported the same problem and that the devs are working on it. The problem is not yet resolved.
    Sorry about the copy/paste
    So I guess they might be working on it. The additional information was that others that upgraded the mayor's house experienced the same problems. But it is possible that it has something to do with other things, so if you have information that could help them resolve the problem, please let them now.

Sorry, direct responses from Support are forbidden to be shared in public, please paraphrase rather than directly copy and pasting,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by Saraptheold; 09.10.13 at 17:08.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My problem is the same. Have been upgrading my mayors house and made a tome but when I made manuscript its been making it for days and never finishes. Mayors house is finally finished and bookbinder is down to 4 hours so we shall see if it finally finishes. Support gave up on my complaints and said the devs were working on it but never said when they would be working on.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have problem too, hopping they will fix tonight with script. I have bookbinder level 5 and last night at 7pm I have started manuscript. Today at 11am it says 30 minutes left, then I have to go out and at 5pm it says 7 hours left. Total disaster, before this maintance that problem did not exist, but from today it seems many players have similar problem

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My mayours house have been upgraded to 5lvl, but its still the same problem to bookbinder. havent been changeg. reseting time each day

Reply to Thread