Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Timer restarts: Bookbinder takes longer the specified

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I understand that some of you that have had this problem have not upgraded the mayor's house. Have any of you made one of the new buffs from collectibles while you had these problems?

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I have had this problem for a few days. Do you think it's because there is something waiting to collect from the Mayor's House?

I have been waiting for a tome to finish for a few days, even with a glue buff on the bookbinder. I also started and finished a buff in the Mayor's House at the start of that time, but didn't collect. I have a feeling that has something to do with it. I think there's shared code somewhere in there with completion of book/collectible buff. They have a similar interface for the countdown.
    Last edited by SwampHen; 13.10.13 at 18:43.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I've got this too, been making a manuscript for 4 days. My mayors house is currently upgrading to level 5 if that makes a difference.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    same issue

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I started a manuscript and a bookbinding glue at the same time. The glue has 18 hrs 30 mins left and the manuscript has 9 hrs 6 mins left. They've been going 5.5 hrs, so the manu should only have 4.5 hrs left. 2 days running I've noticed the times jump about, as I check throughout the day. I never had a problem until I started using the glues. Yesterday, the manu took longer with a glue than without.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the problem (with reseting of Bookbinder) also, for first time, while I always use glues.
    The only difference I noticed is that a buff was "waiting" in my Mayor's house.
    It seems that the bookbinder restart the Manuscript when I collect the buff from Mayor's.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have a different situation.

3 weeks ago, I upgraded the bookbinder from 4 to 5. Taking it 7 days.

I did not upgrade mayor house or any other (new) building. Neither produced new items.

As you can see the upgrade of my bookbinder is "hanging" on 54%

Today, I was able to start producing a book. But unfortunately this is hanging too...

How to solve this???

EDIT:
    As an addition; did not use a buff or other item to speeden up the building or use any buff to speed up barracks...
    Last edited by freolan; 14.10.13 at 12:13.

World
    Sandycove
    Hi freolan,

Your bookbinder won't produce while upgrading so that's normal.

However your bookbinder still upgrading, after 3 weeks have passed, isn't . Did you report the problem to Support?
    If not, please do so by using the contact form on this page: http://www.thesettlersonline.com/en/help-and-support

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I created a ticket now. Thought it had to do with the bug mentioned here. But the bookbinder for sure had to finish more than a week ago

Reply to Thread