Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [OPEN] Timer restarts: Bookbinder takes longer the specified

World
    Newfoundland
    My bookbinder have resetted the timer after building and upgrading an improved storehouse. Upgrade is finished now, I hope that my bookbinder will make the tome I ordered.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My bookbinder keeps adding time to the work process. It seems i'm not the only one, i'll be sending a message to support, but i post here aswell. This the second time it happens, yesterday i spend some gems to stop it, i won't do that again, i expect a solution. Thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Bookbinder

my level 3 bookbinder froze up when making a manuscript so rather than spend the 200 gems to finish it i blew up the building and have built another one at level 2 this one as frozen as well

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Angry science que problems

whats happening to these [ removed ] books yesterday it had 4hrs to go i log on 20hrs later its got 13hrs

further update of the book binder saga another 2 days have passed including leave it logged on for 15hrs result i still have

Hi bulldogUK, as of 28\10 15:00 10hrs 4 mins to go

if these bugs are not sorted soon i can see a charge back heading your way bb and you can place your game were the sun don't shine

I understand your frustration, keep it PEGI-7.

Thanks,
    Fexno
    Last edited by bulldogUK; 28.10.13 at 15:04.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Manoz View Post
    My bookbinder keeps adding time to the work process. It seems i'm not the only one, i'll be sending a message to support, but i post here aswell. This the second time it happens, yesterday i spend some gems to stop it, i won't do that again, i expect a solution. Thank you

This could help : i found that i had to pick up a collectible buff in my mayor's house, after pick up, the timer in bookbinder completed it's cycle normally !!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Book Binder

My book binder is stuck at 23 hours, day 3 now, I have asked for help via the support form but have had no reply, anyone else have this? anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSchiller View Post
    My book binder is stuck at 23 hours, day 3 now, I have asked for help via the support form but have had no reply, anyone else have this? anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
    Did you check your e-mail? (for the e-mail address you used to register with the game, or if you use facebook, the e-mail address linked to that)
    If you can't find an e-mail from support in your inbox there, check your spam folder.

Cheers,
    Fexno

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    My Bookbinder did reset time several times on a different days. And every time it was because i was forgetting to pick up finished "Potion of endless energy" at the Mayors house. After i pick up finished potion Bookbinder finishes manuscript.
    For me the problem is that i cant have two things waiting to be picked up. Why cant books and stuff made at mayors house go to star menu like Buffs from provision house?
    I really do not understand why we have to pick those stuff.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Bookbinder bug

My bookbinder has been making the same book for at least 3 days, this morning it had 8hrs left and this afternoon it has 18!

Ealdra

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same bug here.
    I don' have any collactible waiting in mayors house, Im not upgradin mayors house, bookbinder and barracks haven't been buffed..
    It's 3 days now.

Reply to Thread