Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix the level tag above buildings

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Angry Fix the level tag above buildings

That is unreadable. It should not zoom out when you zoom out. It needs to stay the same size at any zoom level so you can actually play the game without being zoomed right in. The text is still readable. You can zoom all the way out and hover over a mine or a field and read how many ore/wheat/water is in there, but you can't see what level a building is without either clicking on it or zooming almost all the way in.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    +1, minor problem, but annoying.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would more put this down to peoples screen size and eyes. I have no trouble reading it when zoomed out more than you have in the picture. I would rather the devs work on something meaningful rather then minor stuff that annoys a small minority.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

What level is that swordsmith? Don't tell me you can read that because that is a lie. Should be no problem to just make that not zoom out so it's actually readable instead of a tiny blue tag with a barely visible white blob in the middle

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Simple change would make all the difference for viewing, i think even a font change would possibly improve it without changing the size.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The words petty and silly come to mind...

Why do you need to know the level of a building when you are that far zoomed out when you can just zoom in a couple of clicks and see it??

I thought I moaned about silly things but this takes the biscuit.

From just seeing the number does not tell you anything i.e. upgrade cost or units produced to see these you need to click the building anyway which then shows you all the info you want.

Maybe I am missing something but what reason and use do you have to be able to see a building level from being zoomed that far out? I am intrigued

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Easy solution, upgrade everything to L5. Then you are sorted and no more guessing

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Easy solution, upgrade everything to L5. Then you are sorted and no more guessing
    haha fishslice easier for some

World
    Sandycove
    Slightly off topic, but I'd appreciate it more if you could see the storehouse and residence levels in the economy tab in a similar way to all other production buildings. So much easier to locate a store that needs upgrading that way.... Have suggested it before but no response from BB

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i have upgraded a mine before because i thought it was lvl 2 and it was lvl 3, can see your point but add it to the bottom of the list

Reply to Thread