Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Improved Silo and updates on Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree Nursery

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have one Question about the new Improve silo building.. Are you saying [removed] to all people who spend around 40 000 gems or 200k gold coins to buy silos they need???(btw this players are with from long time and support you).

If you really put this building you must put in new provo house convert from 3 silos to 1 improve silo because a lot of people will not be happy.

Zeratus,

Please do not use profanity.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 24.01.14 at 22:27.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 Zeratus...i mean i got above 40 silos and now what i should do with them?>

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    OMG I got 55 silos level 5!!!!Ok seriously we need new content not new buildings that make our old obsolete.Make the new building upgrade of the old one otherwise its totally unfair for people that invested so much time and money on this game.Maybe its time to quit if BB keeps making buildings like improved silo.

ps According to developers silo was producing so little because they wanted the gap between gem players and casual players to be acceptable.If I find the BB reply ill post the link

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree with above posters - improved silo seems like a slap for all people that currently have some of normal ones.
    And since they cost gems in my opinion it needs some kind of fix - we spent gems on those and then resources to upgrade them. And now new one comes that makes all of those obsolete.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Just a question on the refill option for the exo and granite buildings, if they become depleted can you still use the omni seeds on them or not?
    Also I think they need a way to display the amount of the deposit that remains like the gem pits.
    Last edited by Sylamanus; 25.01.14 at 00:52.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesea View Post
    improved silo seems like a slap for all people that currently have some of normal ones...
    I can't understand this whimper. Noone says that have to change the old ones. I've seen never before any complaint on silo, indeed. If they fit into the production system so far, will continue to be good as well. On other hand it is just very natural everything has a cost, in tandem with its yield could be calculated the waste/profit. Before investment too. So, if normal silo was treated as it is worth its cost, why claim any refund?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Just a minor comment before you go pro and con, or offer mod or above input.

You guys should TEST or at least read the comments of those that tested: the silo IS NOT 3x faster; the production time is 4min, which means NO MORE nice pairing farm+silo. You give 5 times +1 it goes this way, while a far better alternative is production time 12min with 3x output.

The price tag is also debated, with a decent suggestion: offer upgrade silo-3x silo at reduced gem price.

Granite gets out per 50ish minutes, at 3 flags; even at level 5, with 3x buff is still NOTHING compared to a couple of sftr a day (with ls swap).

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylamanus View Post
    Just a question on the refill option for the exo and granite buildings, if they become depleted can you still use the omni seeds on them or not?
    Also I think they need a way to display the amount of the deposit that remains like the gem pits.
    These are buildings with inherent resources. Something like a well. So after depletion you can see a ruin -- and ruin has nothing in it, I mean no room for, hence not refillable. Should be rebuild...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankovics View Post
    These are buildings with inherent resources. Something like a well. So after depletion you can see a ruin -- and ruin has nothing in it, I mean no room for, hence not refillable. Should be rebuild...
    So therefore omniseeds do not "refill" a deposit rather top one up? (take a glass of water, you refill it when it is empty if it is not empty you top it up when you add too it)

This is a mistake in the dev diary not on the omniseeds description.
    IMO these buildings are not worth the gem cost, however if they are given as rewards like the gold tower im fine with that
    Last edited by Sylamanus; 25.01.14 at 01:38.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylamanus View Post
    So therefore omniseeds do not "refill" a deposit rather top one up? (take a glass of water, you refill it when it is empty if it is not empty you top it up when you add too it)...
    Yes, this is a little ambiguous. Honestly, I never tried to refill any depleted deposit. As far as I can conclude, there are two kind of deposits: one depletes and crumbles (minerals, ores, water, wheatfield) and these are rebuildable, and as you said top them up with refiller while not depleted; others are only get 0 content (fish shoal, wild deposit, forest), and these are refillable, also could top them up. (Water and forest has no refiller buff, at least I didn't see any).

Reply to Thread