Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Improved Silo and updates on Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree Nursery

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Improved Silo and updates on Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree Nursery

You can find the thread here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Thumbs up for silo, about granite and exo school... its better now but probably not enough yet. Still its nice to see for once that our opinion is important sometimes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    no comment on the exotic wood and granite buildings for there cost there still rubbish, the new silo though will be great as it will save on room wish you had something similar for watermills.. there the two most needed updates to buildings imo

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Haven't tested the Silo, but im ... well happier with the granite/exotic wood, at least it can be refilled so that is a good start.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    we are gunna need a damascene weapon smith rofl.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Love the idea with the silo. True, it has more than twice the gem cost of the normal silo, but the same upgrade cost. I would have liked it better if it produced twice as much, instead of twice as fast, since that would shorten production times. Still for those of us that have a lot of silos this is a good way to make more room on the island. The Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree Nursery are way better than they were, since they now have larger initial deposits and are refillable with the omni seed. I still would like faster production, but this is something that I might use money on. Best thing about the improvements though, is that BB shows that they are listening to the community. Looking forward to the release of the Titanium Ore Mine.

World
    Northisle
    The Silo is a promising building. Exo Wood and Granite ones are better now but not yet where they should be. At least they don't provoke a snarky remark or a hate post.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why is the gem cost not included on the dev diary for these?

Before someone says well because its only on test and is subject to change maybe, well the same could be said about the resource size which has changed from 1000 to 3000 (granite pit) so why not list this with cost 1995 gems??

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The Improved Silo looks like a good addition. And it is good that the exotic wood nursery and granite pit have been modified. But it is a shame that costings have not been mentioned.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraptheold View Post
    Love the idea with the silo. True, it has more than twice the gem cost of the normal silo, but the same upgrade cost. I would have liked it better if it produced twice as much, instead of twice as fast, since that would shorten production times. Still for those of us that have a lot of silos this is a good way to make more room on the island. The Granite Pit and Exotic Wood Tree Nursery are way better than they were, since they now have larger initial deposits and are refillable with the omni seed. I still would like faster production, but this is something that I might use money on. Best thing about the improvements though, is that BB shows that they are listening to the community. Looking forward to the release of the Titanium Ore Mine.
    The output of the Improved Silo is 3 times as fast as the output of the regular Silo. The improved silo can be obtained in the shop (architect category).

Reply to Thread